Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Hobbies

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2014 at 10:32 PM
  • 18 Replies

Do your kids have any?

by on Aug. 28, 2014 at 10:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ablackdolphin
by Bronze Member on Aug. 28, 2014 at 10:33 PM

DD4.5 loves puzzles

hugss
Take Some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group. :)
Yesterday at 11:45 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Aug. 29, 2014 at 12:12 AM

Oldest likes to play video games
youngest likes to run :)

melliburger
by Bronze Member on Aug. 29, 2014 at 3:02 AM
He likes being a kitty LOL
BonitaM
by Bronze Member on Aug. 29, 2014 at 6:29 AM
She likes puzzles, Legos, and loom bracelets. I guess those would be her biggest hobbies.
MrsBx
by Member on Aug. 29, 2014 at 10:14 AM

My daughter saved up enough money from this first official job to purchase her own laptop. I refused to spend that much money on it and she was told that if she wants one for college that she would have to find a job and get it herself. which she did. And she opened her first bank account at the local Credit Union. She is growing up way too fast now that she's 18. Now, she's saving up for car, although she keeps hitting the malls and so that may take a lot longer :)  Her hobbies use to be macrame (mostly wrist bracelets), coloring, painting and most arts and crafts. I taught her how to kniw but she doesn't seem too interested in pursuing that right now. she is interested in photography (I was too at her age) and she has made a collage of pictures taken with all her various friends and boyfriend, the cat, etc., and displayed it on her bulletin board. She took a picture of the finished project and posted it on her Facebook page, so that all her friends could look at themselves.  It really was a smart idea as many of her friends have going away to various colleges and universities already. FB is a great way for them to all maintain contact with each other while they have separated from the pack. I wish I had this option when I was in school, since I have lost contact with most of my friends from h.s. and college.

Bresmom13
by Member on Aug. 29, 2014 at 10:22 AM

Love riding my horses. Kids dont have any real hobbies. lol

ablackdolphin
by Bronze Member on Aug. 29, 2014 at 10:26 AM
Fun! What age for loom? Wonder if my dd could do it?

Quoting BonitaM: She likes puzzles, Legos, and loom bracelets. I guess those would be her biggest hobbies.
ablackdolphin
by Bronze Member on Aug. 29, 2014 at 10:27 AM
Sounds like a great one to have!!

Quoting Bresmom13:

Love riding my horses. Kids dont have any real hobbies. lol

ablackdolphin
by Bronze Member on Aug. 29, 2014 at 10:29 AM
Sounds line a great young lady!!!

Quoting MrsBx:

My daughter saved up enough money from this first official job to purchase her own laptop. I refused to spend that much money on it and she was told that if she wants one for college that she would have to find a job and get it herself. which she did. And she opened her first bank account at the local Credit Union. She is growing up way too fast now that she's 18. Now, she's saving up for car, although she keeps hitting the malls and so that may take a lot longer :)  Her hobbies use to be macrame (mostly wrist bracelets), coloring, painting and most arts and crafts. I taught her how to kniw but she doesn't seem too interested in pursuing that right now. she is interested in photography (I was too at her age) and she has made a collage of pictures taken with all her various friends and boyfriend, the cat, etc., and displayed it on her bulletin board. She took a picture of the finished project and posted it on her Facebook page, so that all her friends could look at themselves.  It really was a smart idea as many of her friends have going away to various colleges and universities already. FB is a great way for them to all maintain contact with each other while they have separated from the pack. I wish I had this option when I was in school, since I have lost contact with most of my friends from h.s. and college.

othermom
by Silver Member on Aug. 29, 2014 at 10:48 AM

My son loves to play football and to build  stuff with legos. My older daughter loves to do crafts, my youngest loves crafts

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN