Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Fall is on the way...

Posted by on Aug. 29, 2014 at 9:07 PM
  • 19 Replies

what are you looking forward to?

25 Stunning Fall Wallpapers

by on Aug. 29, 2014 at 9:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Today at 12:51 AM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Aug. 30, 2014 at 12:01 AM

Youngest DS's bday & oldest ds's wedding :)

melliburger
by Bronze Member on Aug. 30, 2014 at 1:51 AM

wearing sweaters and pants!

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Aug. 30, 2014 at 8:21 AM

The cooler weather, FOOTBALL, FOOTBALL and more FOOTBALL....haha

The changing of the season, the festivals, pumpkin spice latte at Starbucks, hayrides and corn mazes, pumpkin patches, decorating and FOOTBALL.  :)

ki19
by New Member on Aug. 30, 2014 at 8:33 AM
Boots & sweaters,Halloween, coffee in the morning on the front porch, chicken & dumplings, fire in the evening in the fireplace
mcginnisc
by Member on Aug. 30, 2014 at 8:59 AM
1 mom liked this

FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!! Today marks the very best day of the year: opening day of NCAA! Go Dawgs!!!!!! Next week starts for NFL!! Woot!!! 

On another note: My oldest's dd will celebrate her 9th birthday AND will test for her Black Belt this fall! 

Claire

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13 

IMaBABYsMaMa
by on Aug. 30, 2014 at 9:05 AM
Wow, you could be my long lost twin. Those are also my faves as well. I am like a kid waiting to wear my boots, it's been close to 100 all week and you really won me over with the coffee!

Quoting ki19: Boots & sweaters,Halloween, coffee in the morning on the front porch, chicken & dumplings, fire in the evening in the fireplace
ki19
by New Member on Aug. 30, 2014 at 9:20 AM
I've already got a call into the chimney sweep and told DH we have to start splitting wood. I'm lucky, it's chilly here this morning,so I got a sneak preview :)

Quoting IMaBABYsMaMa: Wow, you could be my long lost twin. Those are also my faves as well. I am like a kid waiting to wear my boots, it's been close to 100 all week and you really won me over with the coffee!

Quoting ki19: Boots & sweaters,Halloween, coffee in the morning on the front porch, chicken & dumplings, fire in the evening in the fireplace
IMaBABYsMaMa
by on Aug. 30, 2014 at 9:23 AM
I'm jealous! This a.m. when I woke up it was 77 so I drink my coffee and just stared at my uggs.

Quoting ki19: I've already got a call into the chimney sweep and told DH we have to start splitting wood. I'm lucky, it's chilly here this morning,so I got a sneak preview :)

Quoting IMaBABYsMaMa: Wow, you could be my long lost twin. Those are also my faves as well. I am like a kid waiting to wear my boots, it's been close to 100 all week and you really won me over with the coffee!

jessicasmom1
by Bronze Member on Aug. 30, 2014 at 11:17 AM

Pumpking flavored everything .. lol I seen something out already .. want trees to change colors 

Mrs.Bolin
by Gold Member on Aug. 30, 2014 at 5:09 PM

Besides Halloween and Thanksgiving nothing much. I love my summer and I dont want it to be over. It freakin took forever for the cold to go away

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN