Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

FROZEN

Posted by on Sep. 2, 2014 at 10:58 PM
  • 133 Replies
12 moms liked this

How many here have watched that movie? Don't lie now...JK

Not really the point. Anyways to the actual point. 

So i was shopping with a friend at Walmart today with my 2yo and her 6mo. (she has 4 girls 6months-7years and i have 3 kiddos 1 boy 7 and 2 girls 4 and 2) so we have seen Frozen many many many times, and even own the DVD. As we ALL know that "Let it Go" song is HUGELY popular!

So anyways we're shopping and what comes over the radio but the song "Let It Go" Not only does my 2yo start singing it. My friend, not even knowing it at first, starts singing it. You could literally here kids alllllll over singing it! Heck even workers were singing it! I don't think i've heard a song that appeals to such a broad age in a while! 

Have you ever heard others singing it? Have you ever caught yourself singing it?

by on Sep. 2, 2014 at 10:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
IHaveFrogLegs
by Member on Sep. 3, 2014 at 6:08 AM

I have heard the song.  All my children know it. I have never seen the movie.

redneckmomma07
by New Member on Sep. 3, 2014 at 6:12 AM
2 moms liked this
Lol. I sing that at work and even do you want to build a snowman. Those songs are catchy and get stuck in your head. Like now. Guess I will be singing today.

Btw I love that movie.
michiganmom116
by on Sep. 3, 2014 at 6:14 AM

Awww!

My 2 yr old granddaughter LOVES the movie and knows the words and moves to the songs.  It's so cute!  I've never heard the songs on the radio, though.

rgba
by Member on Sep. 3, 2014 at 6:17 AM
Yes, this

Quoting IHaveFrogLegs:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bklynmama716
by Member on Sep. 3, 2014 at 6:17 AM
I've seen the movie at least 10 times, 1 in the theatre and we own the dvd.. It's my sons fave right now. And the song.. I love it and always sing it! In fact, ds has my old iphone with just games on it and one is 'frozen karaoke'!! We sing along to all the songs, "do you wanna build a snowmannnn' lol. It's a great app.
melindabelcher
by on Sep. 3, 2014 at 7:52 AM

It's an adorable movie! You've got to watch it! 

Quoting IHaveFrogLegs:

melindabelcher
by on Sep. 3, 2014 at 7:53 AM

Isn't it awesome! And they are super catchy!

My 2yo doesn't even actually *watch* the movie yet knows the song!

Where do you work?

Quoting redneckmomma07: Lol. I sing that at work and even do you want to build a snowman. Those songs are catchy and get stuck in your head. Like now. Guess I will be singing today. Btw I love that movie.

squeekers
by Member on Sep. 3, 2014 at 7:54 AM
Over spring break we heard almost the entire movies songs sung in duet by the kids.
melindabelcher
by on Sep. 3, 2014 at 7:55 AM
1 mom liked this

2 is such a fun age!!! My 2yo doesn't sit still or actually "watch" it but she likes to know it's on and comes running in for the songs lol

I don't really know why they are one the radio. I guess many ppl do like it so why not, but a disney song on the country radio is definetly funny. 

Quoting michiganmom116:

Awww!

My 2 yr old granddaughter LOVES the movie and knows the words and moves to the songs.  It's so cute!  I've never heard the songs on the radio, though.

melindabelcher
by on Sep. 3, 2014 at 7:56 AM

Aww!!

How old are your kiddos?

My kids and a couple friends (My 3, and  their 5 friends) sang the song while two of the dads sang along and played it on the guitar it's the funniest video! 

Quoting squeekers: Over spring break we heard almost the entire movies songs sung in duet by the kids.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)