Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Whipping Childhood Cancer- September is Childhood Cancer Awareness Month

Posted by on Sep. 3, 2014 at 9:25 AM
  • 2 Replies

September is Childhood Cancer Awareness Month! Please help raise awareness, donate, do something kind for others in honor if you can't do anything else. Childhood Cancer does not descriminate. It could happen to any of us in the blink of an eye. I for one, don't wish it on anyone, especially children. 46 children are diagnosed each day with this cruel monster, and we lose 7 of our precious babies a day from pediatric cancer. 

My kids all did the #whippingchildhoodcancer challenge yesterday. My daughter has a little girl in her class that just went into remission for Leukemia, and my cousin's daughter went into remission in 2011 or 2012 for Neuroblastoma. They've Whipped it! We're celebrating, and praying for the other children going through what they have, or worse.

Please do the challenge! Although she didn't say she challeneged everyone, we're challenging YOU! You have 46 hours and only donate $7 (obviously more is great!) or if you don't want to get whipped, you can donate $46! Go!

There is a list of great organizations on the bottom of the page at http://www.whippingchildhoodcancer.com/

Share your videos here!

Remember, GO GOLD!

by on Sep. 3, 2014 at 9:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Mama2ETA
by Member on Sep. 3, 2014 at 9:56 AM

bump

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/supportive group :)
Today at 12:26 AM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Sep. 3, 2014 at 11:48 AM

Aww good luck with this :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN