Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Hidden talents...do you or anyone in your family have any that you keep secret or you just learned about? I promise this a clean post!

Posted by on Sep. 3, 2014 at 8:28 PM
  • 16 Replies

I love photography! I find that it's something that I can do and it takes away my stress, or at least lowers it down a few notches. I pretty much take my camera everywhere I go. 

We recently went on a month long vacation. We traveled to Tennessee then to Pennsylvania and then over to Nags Head, Nc. During that time, I took a lot of pictures. I had filled up 2 sd cards and they are 32 gb each. But, after we got home, we had to get back into school, work, house issues...etc and I simply just forgot about my pictures. Well, today I had some down time and figured it'd be my perfect chance to upload my pictures. As they are loading, I am noticing pictures I hadn't taken. Beautiful, clear pictures. After they finished loading up I asked my dd's who had used my camera and taken pictures. My oldest dd said she had, but in a way that was like, no big deal. I told her I was so amazed with the pictures she had taken. She has a great eye for things! I don't have one of those basic point and shoot cameras. I have a mid-level SLR camera that has a lot of bells and whistles on it. She has a great talent and I would like to share them. 

by on Sep. 3, 2014 at 8:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hugss
by Silver Member on Sep. 3, 2014 at 9:06 PM

Great pics indeed ;)

billysangel
by Member on Sep. 3, 2014 at 9:49 PM
Thank you! I have more but not on my phone.

Quoting hugss:

Great pics indeed ;)

hugss
by Silver Member on Sep. 3, 2014 at 10:05 PM
1 mom liked this

Share anytime  :)

Quoting billysangel: Thank you! I have more but not on my phone.
Quoting hugss:

Great pics indeed ;)

sunshinepraying
by Member on Sep. 3, 2014 at 10:23 PM
1 mom liked this
Wow. Very impressive
themaurer7
by Member on Sep. 3, 2014 at 10:47 PM
Yup, I def stink at taking pics. Those are beautiful though.
billysangel
by Member on Sep. 3, 2014 at 10:50 PM

I love it. I had to get lessons to learn how to use my camera but once I figured it out, I was addicted!

Quoting themaurer7: Yup, I def stink at taking pics. Those are beautiful though.

themaurer7
by Member on Sep. 3, 2014 at 10:55 PM
I'm big into baking, that's my thing so to speak. I get requests frequently, which makes me enjoy it less, but I generally love it.

Quoting billysangel:

I love it. I had to get lessons to learn how to use my camera but once I figured it out, I was addicted!

Quoting themaurer7: Yup, I def stink at taking pics. Those are beautiful though.

billysangel
by Member on Sep. 3, 2014 at 10:56 PM
1 mom liked this

These are a few pictures I took of my grand daughter for her ballet recital. 

billysangel
by Member on Sep. 3, 2014 at 10:59 PM
1 mom liked this

Now, I love to cook! If it's got potential, I can probably do something with it. But baking....NOPE, nuh uh, NO! I suck at baking!

Quoting themaurer7: I'm big into baking, that's my thing so to speak. I get requests frequently, which makes me enjoy it less, but I generally love it.
Quoting billysangel:

Alexsi1
by Bronze Member on Sep. 3, 2014 at 11:12 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm part of a group on FB that helps abused women get away from their spouses. I don't do anything hands on like hide them or anything. Occasionally if a woman is in an emergency situation and has Paypal I and a few others will send her some gas money to help her leave.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)