Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breakfast ..

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:31 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

Posted by on Nov. 8, 2014 at 8:29 AM
  • 59 Replies

Do you have it every morning?

http://www.walagata.com/w/cl-ivhhugs/hugs_autumnwreath.gif
Join us at
Time Out for You

by on Nov. 8, 2014 at 8:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
texasgirl77
by on Nov. 8, 2014 at 8:31 AM
Yes, it helps lose weight faster and healthier :)
hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Nov. 8, 2014 at 8:39 AM

How so & what do you usually have?

Quoting texasgirl77: Yes, it helps lose weight faster and healthier :)

texasgirl77
by on Nov. 8, 2014 at 8:52 AM
http://www.webmd.com/diet/features/lose-weight-eat-breakfast

Pretty informative article on the weight loss benefits of breakfast.

A typical breakfast for me (ALWAYS low fat), is usually one of the following:

Egg white omelet with sauteed spinach, mushrooms and cherry tomatoes and a sprinkling of low fat mozzarella on a slice of whole grain toast with a cup of coffee

Oatmeal (old fashioned) made with chopped apples or peaches, cinnamon, a touch of honey and a glass of juice or coffee

Low fat healthy cereals such as multi grain cheerios with unsweetened almond milk and a banana

Vegan pancakes with maple syrup and a piece of fruit

That's just some examples.

Quoting hugss:

hugss

by on Nov. 8, 2014 at 8:54 AM

Good article & yes that would be me, LOL
Although I do try for that helathy snack ..

Your breakfast meals sound yummytoo .. ty for sharing ;)

Quoting texasgirl77: http://www.webmd.com/diet/features/lose-weight-eat-breakfast Pretty informative article on the weight loss benefits of breakfast. A typical breakfast for me (ALWAYS low fat), is usually one of the following: Egg white omelet with sauteed spinach, mushrooms and cherry tomatoes and a sprinkling of low fat mozzarella on a slice of whole grain toast with a cup of coffee Oatmeal (old fashioned) made with chopped apples or peaches, cinnamon, a touch of honey and a glass of juice or coffee Low fat healthy cereals such as multi grain cheerios with unsweetened almond milk and a banana Vegan pancakes with maple syrup and a piece of fruit That's just some examples.
Quoting hugss:

texasgirl77
by on Nov. 8, 2014 at 9:05 AM
No problem! I've managed a loss of 50lbs since March and still losing, and breakfast plays a big role. I've noticed on the odd day I don't eat breakfast I'm pigging out at lunch!

Quoting hugss:

Good article & yes that would be me, LOLAlthough I do try for that helathy snack ..Your breakfast meals sound yummytoo .. ty for sharing ;)

Quoting texasgirl77: http://www.webmd.com/diet/features/lose-weight-eat-breakfast

Pretty informative article on the weight loss benefits of breakfast.

A typical breakfast for me (ALWAYS low fat), is usually one of the following:

Egg white omelet with sauteed spinach, mushrooms and cherry tomatoes and a sprinkling of low fat mozzarella on a slice of whole grain toast with a cup of coffee

Oatmeal (old fashioned) made with chopped apples or peaches, cinnamon, a touch of honey and a glass of juice or coffee

Low fat healthy cereals such as multi grain cheerios with unsweetened almond milk and a banana

Vegan pancakes with maple syrup and a piece of fruit

That's just some examples.

Quoting hugss:

hugss

by on Nov. 8, 2014 at 9:07 AM

OMGosh!  That's awesome!  Congrats to you!
I wish I could make myself eat breafast ..
Yes that can happened but glad not for you :)

Quoting texasgirl77: No problem! I've managed a loss of 50lbs since March and still losing, and breakfast plays a big role. I've noticed on the odd day I don't eat breakfast I'm pigging out at lunch!
Quoting hugss:

Good article & yes that would be me, LOLAlthough I do try for that helathy snack ..Your breakfast meals sound yummytoo .. ty for sharing ;)

Quoting texasgirl77: http://www.webmd.com/diet/features/lose-weight-eat-breakfast Pretty informative article on the weight loss benefits of breakfast. A typical breakfast for me (ALWAYS low fat), is usually one of the following: Egg white omelet with sauteed spinach, mushrooms and cherry tomatoes and a sprinkling of low fat mozzarella on a slice of whole grain toast with a cup of coffee Oatmeal (old fashioned) made with chopped apples or peaches, cinnamon, a touch of honey and a glass of juice or coffee Low fat healthy cereals such as multi grain cheerios with unsweetened almond milk and a banana Vegan pancakes with maple syrup and a piece of fruit That's just some examples.
Quoting hugss:

Sarlinda
by Member on Nov. 8, 2014 at 10:40 AM

Yeah. Just not at the same time. lol 

sissyboogs
by Member on Nov. 8, 2014 at 10:44 AM
I can't eat first thing in the morning. I wake up anywhere between 3 & 6 am depending on the day, but I don't typically eat breakfast until 9 or 10... breakfast for me is usually a hard boiled egg and a piece of fruit..usually an Apple or a banana. Although today, I pigged out a little and had a bacon, egg, and cheese bagel from McDonald's with a Hashbrown lol
hugss

by on Nov. 8, 2014 at 10:53 AM

What do you usually have?

Quoting Sarlinda:

Yeah. Just not at the same time. lol 

hugss

by on Nov. 8, 2014 at 10:54 AM

Why so early on the wake up?
Excellent choice of foods though for breakfast ..
Today a yummy treat for you :)

Quoting sissyboogs: I can't eat first thing in the morning. I wake up anywhere between 3 & 6 am depending on the day, but I don't typically eat breakfast until 9 or 10... breakfast for me is usually a hard boiled egg and a piece of fruit..usually an Apple or a banana. Although today, I pigged out a little and had a bacon, egg, and cheese bagel from McDonald's with a Hashbrown lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)