Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

One thing after another

Posted by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 9:43 PM
  • 3 Replies

In the last 2 1\2 weeks the following has happened:

- My uncle got really sick. Ended up at the best hospital in the state about 2 hours away. Is on dialysis 3 times a week. Had to have his arm amputated.

- My cat died (minor comparatively but I loved the little stinker)

- I lost my job

- My dd's cousin (on her bio dad's side, but he was always part of our family even though bio dad and I haven't been together for 9 years) passed away unexpectedly. Here one day, gone the next. Still reeling from that.

And then we had a quiet week. I thought maybe, just maybe, we had turned a corner and things were going to get better. And then my dad called. I knew right then something was wrong. My dad rarely calls me unless he needs something or I had called him. And even then NEVER after dinner. After dinner he wants to be done with the phone. So when I saw it was him at 8 at night, I got worried. My aunt is in the E.R. We don't know what is wrong, just that she is acting strange. I saw her yesterday and had noticed that she seemed off, she had lost a *lot* of weight. 

So now I'm playing the waiting game. I was told there was no reason to come to hospital, so I'm listening to my dd and my so's ds play together and trying to keep the edges from fraying. I don't want to scare the kids. But I'm worried. And emotionally worn out from everything lately

by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 9:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
MaryanneMac
by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 9:51 PM
I am so sorry your going through this.
Reese2010727
by Bronze Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 9:53 PM
Big hugs to you
Jinxed8
by Gold Member on Mar. 17, 2015 at 1:10 PM

wow that's a lot to go through in such a short amount of time ... sorry you have to go through this. Sending positive vibes your way

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)