Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone live in Austin?

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2016 at 10:09 AM
  • 2 Replies
We are moving there from Colorado and I was just wondering how you like it, what there is to do,etc? And maybe even meet some soon to be friends. That you!!
by on Jan. 31, 2016 at 10:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
rebecca_new_mom
by on Jan. 31, 2016 at 3:07 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi! I currently live in San Francisco but I used to live in Austin. I lived in Austin during middle school and visited again several times as an adult. There is plenty of stuff to do there! Lots going on on 6th Street and "the drag" as I recall. Lots of music too. Good food also! I don't know what it's like having a kid there but I'd imagine it would be lots of fun with all the parks and events, plenty I'm sure are geared towards families.

heatherrulz
by New Member on Feb. 3, 2016 at 6:38 PM
1 mom liked this
Thanks girl, that helps alot!!!

Quoting rebecca_new_mom:

Hi! I currently live in San Francisco but I used to live in Austin. I lived in Austin during middle school and visited again several times as an adult. There is plenty of stuff to do there! Lots going on on 6th Street and "the drag" as I recall. Lots of music too. Good food also! I don't know what it's like having a kid there but I'd imagine it would be lots of fun with all the parks and events, plenty I'm sure are geared towards families.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)