Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pamper Yourself

Posted by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 6:29 PM
  • 6 Replies

Today I went and got a facial, manicure and pedicure. What when the last time you did something nice for yourself?

by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 6:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Reese2010727
by Bronze Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 6:53 PM
Friday I had a girl's day out with my best friend..pedicures, shopping, movies, and dinner

I spent close to $300 on myself and it felt great
Jinxed8
by Gold Member on Mar. 23, 2016 at 9:54 AM

I get my nails done every 3 weeks ... I'm badly due for a pedicure now. I've been putting it off because that's what I do with my niece for her birthday every year and so we have to set that up now !

BonitaM
by Bronze Member on Mar. 23, 2016 at 10:46 AM
Today. I'm giving myself a mani pedi and might even give myself a hair cut and dye it. Have to see how much time I have between errands and chores but today is a "ME" day.
sonnyswoman75
by on Apr. 4, 2016 at 7:01 PM
1 mom liked this
I need to color my hair

Quoting BonitaM: Today. I'm giving myself a mani pedi and might even give myself a hair cut and dye it. Have to see how much time I have between errands and chores but today is a "ME" day.
soymujer
by Member on Apr. 7, 2016 at 1:05 PM

I get my nails done once a month.  I need to get in for a pedi but I'm waiting on a nail to grow back.  I sell pampering products so I give myself facials each week.

Jinxed8
by Gold Member on Apr. 7, 2016 at 1:27 PM

got my nails done this week - then again i get them done every 3 weeks but I need to go get me a pedicure !!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)