Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you have a family game night?

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2016 at 10:55 AM
  • 4 Replies

We used to do this all the time but recently life has just seemed to get in the way.
Last night, I did pull out the Jenga blocks and next thing you know, we are playing for a good hour and a half. I forgot how fun it was and how much of a good time it is to play games with my kiddo.

Do you play board/card games with your kids or have something like a family game night?

by on Sep. 7, 2016 at 10:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Jinxed8
by Gold Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 10:58 AM

we don't have a specific game night but we do play board games or card games with DD on a regular basis... we have quite the collection of games too !  as a matter of fact, this weekend we stumbled onto a garage sale and I picked up a game of Scattegories that had been used all of 1 time !!  So we had fun with that over the weekend ...  

Reina13
by on Sep. 8, 2016 at 9:30 AM

Oh we love Scattegories! I bet the garage sale price beat the $25 price tag at the store!
Have you played any of the Uno games, like Uno Flash or Shuffle (i think it is called that). We get rowdy with those...lol 

Quoting Jinxed8:

we don't have a specific game night but we do play board games or card games with DD on a regular basis... we have quite the collection of games too !  as a matter of fact, this weekend we stumbled onto a garage sale and I picked up a game of Scattegories that had been used all of 1 time !!  So we had fun with that over the weekend ...  

Jinxed8
by Gold Member on Sep. 8, 2016 at 10:00 AM

that price was SO worth it, the game was brand new still only 6 sheets were used from the pad pencils were still intact. Can't beat that !!

Yes we have Uno, Monster High Uno and Uno dice.  We also have Swap, Hit the deck, Phase 10, Rage, Mile Borne, Rook, Skip-bo, Cribbage, we have a drawer full of card games.  We also have a bunch of board games including : Game of Life Celebrity edition, Strategy, Rummicube, 2 or 3 different versions of Monopoly, Sorry etc ..

Family game night is fun once in a while.  Hell,  playing games with adult friends is fun too !  Whenever we visit my ILs we always play cards !! Love it !

Quoting Reina13:

Oh we love Scattegories! I bet the garage sale price beat the $25 price tag at the store!Have you played any of the Uno games, like Uno Flash or Shuffle (i think it is called that). We get rowdy with those...lol 

Quoting Jinxed8:

auntangelofsix
by Angel on Sep. 8, 2016 at 3:52 PM
Nope
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)