Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Any stay at home mom's?

Posted by on Aug. 13, 2017 at 4:35 PM
  • 9 Replies
1 mom liked this
Do you have a way of making extra money while staying at home? I would love to be able to contribute some money to our family savings.
by on Aug. 13, 2017 at 4:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
MixedCooke
by Member on Aug. 13, 2017 at 6:24 PM
I work nights
ame19
by New Member on Aug. 13, 2017 at 6:39 PM

I babysit.

chicken13
by Member on Aug. 14, 2017 at 12:50 PM
1 mom liked this

I do not...but I make it my job to find the best value/price for everything we have to buy.

abra
by Member on Aug. 15, 2017 at 4:07 AM
1 mom liked this

I am a SAHM on and off since my husband is a student (when he is in school full time, I work full time -- we have four kids). I do sell Young Living, but I don't make any profit off of it because I can't abide the idea of tricking other people into an additional financial responsibility! 

cali_gurl
by Member on Aug. 15, 2017 at 3:37 PM

Interesting...so you sell oils but don't sell them? LOL :)

Quoting abra:

I am a SAHM on and off since my husband is a student (when he is in school full time, I work full time -- we have four kids). I do sell Young Living, but I don't make any profit off of it because I can't abide the idea of tricking other people into an additional financial responsibility! 

BlackBird_Trppd
by New Member on Aug. 17, 2017 at 1:38 PM
1 mom liked this
I stay at home and am expecting baby in Sept, I may look into watching another child at home when she's a few months old. A little extra income would be helpful!!!
abra
by Member on Aug. 18, 2017 at 12:43 PM

I can sell them if I want to, but I'm not a salesperson. 

Quoting cali_gurl:

Interesting...so you sell oils but don't sell them? LOL :)

Quoting abra:

GrayDuck41
by on Oct. 4, 2017 at 12:29 AM
1 mom liked this
Moms
Not mom's.
aj_mom
by Bronze Member on Oct. 5, 2017 at 4:22 PM

I'm not a SAHM but I do online surveys and such to make a little bit of extra and have apps on my phone to use at the store for extra cash back.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)