Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OMG! What do I do??!! (LONG Post)

Posted by on Sep. 19, 2017 at 6:44 PM
  • 1 Replies

Back in late 2006 at the age of 17 a friend introduced me a guy who she was 'cool' with. This guy, who was simply known as 'Bubba' was 7 years older and had been putting off some pretty scary vibes so I made sure to keep my distance. It was only one 10 minute super brief meeting but it meant a LOT of this guy. He wasn't getting the hint that i wanted him to leave me alone - he would call 30-40 times a day, send me countless texts, Myspace messages, ect. It got pretty bad, so bad that I decided to move from Virginia to Delaware to live with my mom just to get away from him. A few months passed and I ended up meeting a really nice guy who went by 'Ace'. We hit it off pretty well and went out a few times. Eventually 'going out' was no longer something he wanted to do. One night he began making many BOLD advances towards me and did a 360 with his personality. He started to get really loud, screaming random things so I made him leave. He continued to hang around outside which bothered me so I started to call the cops. Well he must've heard or saw me because the asshole kicked in the door before I could hit the 'send/call' button and attacked me. Kicks and blows with steel toe boots to my abdomen and head were pretty much all he was giving out until I tried to get away, then he pushed me into walls, into the china cabinet, and other places, but then, despite being so badly beaten I started to fight back. I kicked, hit, scratched, clawed, bit and even cut him with broken glass on the floor, but all that did was anger him more. Fed up with it all he yelled at me for making him work so hard to charm me and yet I had denied him a 'good lay' he deserved so right there, on my back, on top of the glass with him holding a large shard of it to my throat, he raped me. During the rape he laughed that I was so stupid not to recognize him and he was the guy I had moved out-of-state to get away from. I had been so stupid. Like I said, I only saw the creep in Virginia ONE time, at NIGHT, OUTSIDE, months ago and never in a million years would I had ever guessed it was the same guy up until then. (From what I COULD tell, this guy lost 10-20lbs, started wearing contacts rather than glasses, spoke in a deeper tone, cut and dyed his hair and so on). He finished with me and made me clean up the entire house and bathe to remove any trace of him as he watched me (something he said he saw a dude do to a chick in a movie once). Afterwards he left and being so young, I was terrified to report him, especially when he told me he'd come back for more punishing if I said anything to anyone. My mother was visiting her sister so she didn't come home that night. I spent the entire night sobbing and blaming myself. Fast-forward and 8 weeks later I hadn't heard from 'Ace' again but I DID learn I was pregnant. To this day I still have NO idea how he found out he knocked me up, but he did. He was enraged that I dared to get pregnant with his baby, so much so that he waited until I was alone one night to sneak into the house and beat me in the abdomen over and over in hopes I'd miscarry. Eventually I passed out and when I awoke 2 hours later he was gone, and yet again, stupid me did NOTHING about it. He ended up back in Virginia and called me from a blocked number. I answered on speaker phone and when I heard it was HIS voice I panicked and thinking fast, I hit the record button to capture the conversation. During our conversation he said if i did not get rid of the kid he and his friends would kidnap me, cut the baby out of me, kill it while i watched and then touchier me slowly until I died. He proceeded to present another threat that he would definitely molest the baby since he himself had been molested by a friend of his family's and that is what EVERY father is SUPPOSED to do to their children. My mother and her boyfriend had gotten home and overheard his treats, everything, so with 2 witnesses and my recording, I went down to the police station and filed a report. A warrant for his arrest was issued for making a 'terroristic threat' and the Virginia State Police brought him to Delaware where he served 45 days in jail and 12 months probation in Virginia. I got a restraining order and a protection from abuse order against him banning him from ANY kind of contact with me, my family or friends. Despite being raped, I felt I had NO right to take an innocent life, so with adoption being my best option and choice, I gave birth to a baby girl, only I couldn't help the feelings I was having, for me, it was love at first sight, she was my daughter, 100% me and all things good, not a product of a terrible event and though I was young, I kept her. During her 1st year of life, the 'sperm doner' violated the 'keep away' and 'leave us alone' orders by continuing to email me so he was in and out of jail a few times. A friend of a friend did some digging and came up with a bunch of physc issues on the guy and if you randomly thought of any type of crime that could be committed, he pretty more likely than not had done it, or had his friends step up. Eventually he got the hint and left us alone and all was good for a long while. Mom got sick and moved back to Virginia. I'd gotten word that 'sperm doner' was no longer living in Virginia but had moved out west somewhere with some chick he knocked up, so when my daughter was 4, we moved back as well. Everything was great. I married my Jr-high school sweetheart and we have another daughter who is 3. I have a degree communications and we were happy up until 2 months ago when despite my name change, 'sperm doner' tried to contact me via Facebook. I blocked him quickly, but every few days he would create a new FB account and send me and my friends 'friend requests'. After his 3rd one, I deactivated my account in pure fear but that only kept him from contacting ME. He continued to contact everyone I knew, then today my sister told me she got a 5th friend request from a 5th account he created and he demanded to know about MY life, who I was married to, where I lived, and everything about HIS daughter. He also told my sister to remind me that he was a man of his word and I need to remember what he told me about snitches years ago. He has never seen MY daughter. His name is not on the birth certificate, no child support was ever paid and no paternity was establish. In both Virginia and Delaware it is considered 'abandonedment' of the child and by default the child has no father and all the fathers rights are 100% completely gone after 6 or more months of being a deadbeat. My husband is the only father my child has ever known and he has raised her as his own. We even started the adoption process over the summer. That rapist still wants to kill me and harm my 9 year old, and only God knows what he wants to do to my husband and our youngest daughter. The cops said they can't help me because he's done nothing wrong at this point (multiple friend requests and 2 messages are not harassment), I can't find a lawyer to assist in the adoption process (Legal Aid is CRAP). I'm not so much worried about ME or any sort of custody, I'm TERRIFIED because no restraining or protective order can stop someone who is determined to get payback and kill (plus I can't get a 'keep away' order until he actually does harm). My daughters school has been made aware for what's going on and have extra security officers present  just in case. We have NO family we can stay with and no money to move. My sister was able to locate sperm donors location and he is only 9 mils/5 minutes away! There is nothing I can do and it scares me SO much. I can't stop shaking, my heart rate is around 180 BPM and won't go down. Can someone PLEASE shoot me a suggestion on what I could do? I'm at a loss and I have so much at stake here to lose....

by on Sep. 19, 2017 at 6:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Jinxed8
by Gold Member on Sep. 20, 2017 at 10:11 AM
1 mom liked this

your situation is way messed up and this guy is obviously super dangerous. I don't know what to tell you - I would be going crazy if I were you.  Make sure your house and family are well protected.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)