Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Polygraph Test

Posted by on Mar. 17, 2018 at 7:27 PM
  • 4 Replies
I have seen some red flags that indicate he is cheating on me. I have asked him to take a lie detector test so we can have some place to start as far as trust goes. I honestly dont think he will pass. Has anyone done this before? I am not sure how to find someone good. Thanks.
by on Mar. 17, 2018 at 7:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
grneyedormom
by Bronze Member on Mar. 17, 2018 at 8:48 PM
In what context would it benefit you to have a polygraph done? Those are administered usually through law enforcement. If you think he’s cheating, either go to therapy as a couple to work through the indiscretion and trust issues and to improve the relationship or end it and move forward and work on yourself.
oliveoil423
by Member on Mar. 17, 2018 at 10:47 PM
There are people out there that did. Take amber portwood for a minute she had her ex take one and lied about cheating on her with different women. She broke up with him eventually.

I say do what you have to do.
lovingladyo4
by New Member on Mar. 28, 2018 at 7:07 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm sorry you would have to resort to a lie detector test in order to find out the truth. Too bad he can't speak it right from his own mouth. I would strongly suggest you call a pastor from a Bible believing church and get some wise counsel on exposing sin and how to be restored. 

Jinxed8
by Gold Member on May. 1, 2018 at 9:47 AM

wow ... that's a little extreme ain't it ?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)