Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cleaning & Organizing Cleaning & Organizing

Welcome to the Cleaning & Organizing group! Please introduce yourself.

Posted by   + Show Post

welcomeWelcome to the Cleaning & Organizing group!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

To add a Cleaning & Organizing signature to your posts, click here:
Cleaning & Organizing Signatures

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

juggling

by on Aug. 10, 2011 at 12:45 PM
Replies (1881-1890):
crucialvacuum
by on Aug. 27, 2014 at 5:34 PM

Hi! My name is Allie. I am a 25 year old OCD cleaning enthusiast and a mom of an 18-month old baby girl. Recently moved from Puerto Rico to New Jersey and have just found my corporate soul-mate! Who knew that, as much as an OCD and cleaning addict I am, I had not idea my vacuum needed a routine filter replacement and maintenance! My eyes were opened into this whole new world of vacuum filters, belts, roller brushes, air purifier filters, humidifier filters, and even coffee filters when I started working for Crucial Vacuum. As the only mom of the team, I enjoy giving out my fellow moms insider tips, tricks and ideas on how to keep a tidy home, no matter how many little monsters we have!

ajmom09
by New Member on Aug. 30, 2014 at 9:48 PM

Hello, My name is Christina. I'm a stay at home mom and fall time college student (going to school on-line). I have two wonderful children, 5 year old and 2 year old. I'm married to my best friend and soulmate now for 6 years. We live in Monroe WI. I'm always looking for new and better was to organizing our house and cleaning tips are always wonderful to have.

SailorGurl09
by New Member on Sep. 9, 2014 at 9:26 PM

Hi, my name is Rachel. I am 25 years old, my husband, Chris, is 28 years old and we have been married for 5 years. We have 2 fur babies; and adorable lab mix named Buddy, and an orange tabby cat named Tristan. As far as expanding our family, we have experienced complications, but we are still working on it.

angel mini     ttcpraying

andi_pandi
by New Member on Sep. 13, 2014 at 11:16 PM
Hello girls... My name is Pam I am 44 yrs old living in Michigan and I used to have a bit of OCD when it comes to cleaning.I have been unmotivated and a little ( or a lot) down since my daughter went sway to college... Need some good motivation
Luvmy4guys
by New Member on Sep. 17, 2014 at 4:55 PM
Hi my name is Keshia from Virginia, I am a working mom with four boys. I am here to get my mind right on organization.
Breeea
by New Member on Sep. 20, 2014 at 12:23 PM

Hi, I'm Bree. As a Mom of 3 (2 grown and an 8 yr old), cleaning and organizing is important to me. Thx for having me in this group. For me laziness is my motivation for shortcuts and efficiency in all aspects of life. hahaa... :D

barbie_girl870
by New Member on Sep. 21, 2014 at 11:04 PM

i like this introducton it made me smile lol anyways my name is heather i am 33 years old happily married stay at home mom i have a 15 year old son he is disabled so he need's constant care

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
Cafe-Tina
by New Member on Sep. 22, 2014 at 9:00 AM
Hello, my names Tina. I'm from North Carolina. I have 4 sons. My 9yr old at home, the other 3 are in their 20's and they are out on their own now. Looking forward to meeting other moms and getting tips for cleaning and organizing.

Quoting Cafe Steph:

welcomeWelcome to the Cleaning & Organizing group!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

To add a Cleaning & Organizing signature to your posts, click here:Cleaning & Organizing Signatures

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

juggling

Cerridwen1162
by New Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 6:24 AM

Hello :) I'm a 34yr old SAHM (for now lol) with 2 kids, b14 and g10. I'm not really "new" to CM but I haven't quite introduced myself yet lol. I am always looking for household tips and tricks to make things more organized ;) I hope I can share some as well!

3twinsplus1
by New Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 7:49 AM

Hi,  I am a mother of 7 kids; 5 yr old twins, 13 year old twins, 14 year old twins, and a 15 year old

craving major organization in my life

i am an imperfect perfectionist. I love thinggs clean and organized , but am challenged by doing it myself. I grew up with a very organized father and unorganized mom

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)