Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to the Cleaning & Organizing group! Please introduce yourself.

Posted by   + Show Post

welcomeWelcome to the Cleaning & Organizing group!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

To add a Cleaning & Organizing signature to your posts, click here:
Cleaning & Organizing Signatures

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

juggling

by on Aug. 10, 2011 at 12:45 PM
Replies (1861-1869):
Pit_mama1112
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 10:18 PM

Hello My name is maggie, i am 23 yrs old. No children yet. I am a super OCD cleaner, so once i saw this group id figured id join

mummyoftwins92
by New Member on Mar. 14, 2014 at 3:58 AM
Hey I'm amie I'm a SAHM with twins I'm 22 and live in australia :)
wennyvw
by Member on Mar. 14, 2014 at 2:00 PM

Hi Everyone, I'm Wendy.  I have been on CafeMom for a few years, but haven't posted much.  Life has afforded me a little bit of time and space to be able to sit down and get some new stuff done, and I'm taking full advantage of it.  I have 2 sons, 14 & 16.  I love organizing and cleaning my home (and uh, others too if they ask).  Yeah, I think I'm a little OCD too!  BUT - never a bad thing when your house looks amazing, right?  I am looking forward to all the information and subjects in here!

Amazingmom8385
by New Member on Mar. 15, 2014 at 8:21 PM
Hi, my name is Cindy & I am the most unorginized person in the world!! I could use any kind of advise!!
Amazingmom8385
by New Member on Mar. 15, 2014 at 8:22 PM
Oops..advice!!

Quoting Amazingmom8385: Hi, my name is Cindy & I am the most unorginized person in the world!! I could use any kind of advise!!
amandabunni
by New Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 9:11 AM

Hi ladies! 
I'm Amanda. I live in Augusta, GA.

I'm 26, a sahm to three (7,6, 3). I'm basically disabled and have to pay for a housekeeper to come once a week. I still do what I can.

I enjoy cleaning actually, I just can't physically get it done. I like to cook and love baking.
I'm obsessed with Target and love using their bins and such for organizing my home.
I want to organize things enough that anyone who lives here, as well as our home helper, knows where things get put away.

I have tried creating routines, like the Flylady system, but find that I am unable to follow daily routines. My pain level can differ a lot from day to day. I am thinking about creating a routine for good days vs bad days. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I was a CM member way back and just rejoined today with a new profile. :) 

My3Anes
by on Apr. 4, 2014 at 2:14 PM

Hi ladies! I'm a 34yr old married to my highschool sweetie SAHM from MS to 3 great kids. My DS is 17 and I have 2 DDs that are 13 and 10 and I have a beautiful 1yr old nephew with the cutest little chubby dimply cheeks who loves to visit us everyday and stays with us every other weekend. I love spending time with my DH and kids, reading, hanging with my small group of friends, talking, shopping, singing, dancing and meeting new people. I also love coffee, I drink it multiple times a day and I drink Starbucks every other day. If there's anything else you ladies want to know, please ask. I'm not new to Cm. I had my old account deleted last night because I used my real name as my screen name and I had a few moms from CM look me up on FB so I changed it for a little more privacy on here.

his4blessings
by New Member on Apr. 15, 2014 at 10:56 AM

Hello Ladies, I am a stay at home mom of four beautiful daughters age 13, 11, 6 and 4.  I love to come up with new ideas on organizing so I thought this would be a great group to joing so I can share my ideas and get some new ideas.  I look forward to sharing and gaining new organizing tips.  juggling

paulafan2009
by New Member on Apr. 15, 2014 at 11:41 AM
Hi my name is Susie. I've got a 13 year old daughter and a 9 year old son. I'm into healthy cleaning with no chemicals.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)