Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cleaning & Organizing Cleaning & Organizing

Welcome to the Cleaning & Organizing group! Please introduce yourself.

Posted by   + Show Post

welcomeWelcome to the Cleaning & Organizing group!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

To add a Cleaning & Organizing signature to your posts, click here:
Cleaning & Organizing Signatures

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

juggling

by on Aug. 10, 2011 at 12:45 PM
Replies (1881-1882):
crucialvacuum
by on Aug. 27, 2014 at 5:34 PM

Hi! My name is Allie. I am a 25 year old OCD cleaning enthusiast and a mom of an 18-month old baby girl. Recently moved from Puerto Rico to New Jersey and have just found my corporate soul-mate! Who knew that, as much as an OCD and cleaning addict I am, I had not idea my vacuum needed a routine filter replacement and maintenance! My eyes were opened into this whole new world of vacuum filters, belts, roller brushes, air purifier filters, humidifier filters, and even coffee filters when I started working for Crucial Vacuum. As the only mom of the team, I enjoy giving out my fellow moms insider tips, tricks and ideas on how to keep a tidy home, no matter how many little monsters we have!

ajmom09
by New Member on Aug. 30, 2014 at 9:48 PM

Hello, My name is Christina. I'm a stay at home mom and fall time college student (going to school on-line). I have two wonderful children, 5 year old and 2 year old. I'm married to my best friend and soulmate now for 6 years. We live in Monroe WI. I'm always looking for new and better was to organizing our house and cleaning tips are always wonderful to have.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)