Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cleaning & Organizing Cleaning & Organizing

Welcome to the Cleaning & Organizing group! Please introduce yourself.

Posted by   + Show Post

welcomeWelcome to the Cleaning & Organizing group!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

To add a Cleaning & Organizing signature to your posts, click here:
Cleaning & Organizing Signatures

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

juggling

by on Aug. 10, 2011 at 12:45 PM
Replies (1871-1880):
BayouKat
by New Member on May. 2, 2014 at 2:12 AM

Hi I'm Katherine,

Mother to 3 and i have to say with 2 teens and a 10 year old and a house to small for all of us I'm a lil unorganized but I'm trying!

Hope i come aross some great tips here!!

FordWildCat
by New Member on May. 26, 2014 at 3:33 PM

Hello everyone, I'm here to help with ideas and suggestions for cleaning and organizing! I used to really have a hard time keeping my house house clean and organized. I tried so many different "systems" and none of them worked. What finally worked is me deciding what areas were important to me to have tidy and clean and which ones weren't quite so important. I had to stop listening to everyones opinion of what should be important in my house as far as being clean and tidy and really think about it for meyself. Did i want to have an immaculate house with frustrated kids(because they never felt it was safe to play anywhere.)and me never having time to just relax and enjoy my kids.The day I decided that not having an immaculate house was not going to kill me and my friends could just get over it was the day that I actually became more productive in my housework. By prioritizing what was really important to me I was able to get things done much quicker and not be so stressed. 

catpuppyhave a nice daypot_of_flowers

Archeress
by New Member on May. 28, 2014 at 12:59 PM

Hi, I'm Ginger!  *waves*  

I'm a career Trophy Wife and Super Mom of 2 from Portlandia =oP.  I volunteer almost full time for my kids' school.  In our off time my family likes to CREATE (art, crafts, writing stories and making plays), we love Archery and camping and do a lot of traveling.  

I am brilliant at organization but I do not clean.  I have an awesome Household Management Binder and love to make cleaning charts and schedules... perhaps one day I will train my children to use them.

hholllyy426
by New Member on Jun. 13, 2014 at 8:07 PM

Hello, my name is Holly. It's been awhile since I've been on CM but decided to get back into it. I always need help with cleaning, tips to get things done quickly and how to stay motivated. Currently today, I'm trying to go through my entire home finding things for our yard sale tomorrow, I can't keep motivated. Also we are moving in less than 3 weeks and I can't even get things packed, I seem to make more of a mess organizing than cleaning. Ugh, help.

NEATmama
by Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 12:21 PM

Hi Folks!

I'm so excited for this group. 

I'm a mom who was a professional cleaner for several years. I personally enjoy cleaning and organizing. 

But my real passion is helping moms make beautiful spaces for their families yet have plenty of time left over to enjoy them.

Too many moms spend too much of their precious little time cleaning when they could get everything done better and faster with a little help. Sometimes that means hiring a cleaner.

Other times, that means learning how to clean. I know, I know! Doesn't everyone know how to clean? 

Not really. I used to clean my own home weekly. But it wasn't until I started cleaning other people's homes that I really learned how to do it well and fast. 

So, that's my passion. Helping moms achieve beautiful homes and balanced lives. 

And I offer my insight and experience to anyone who has questions or concerns or just want a little guidance. 

Happy to help...we're all in this together!

Nicole

jencole88
by Member on Jul. 12, 2014 at 9:33 PM

Hey Everyone! I'm Jen. :) I have two daughers. One is 6, and the other will be 3 next month. I moved into my home a year ago, and I can't WAIT to find out new ways to try to organized this house! (And hopefully with as little money as possible!) Also, I'm terrible at getting motivated to clean, so maybe this group will help out with that as well!

loveisBlue8
by New Member on Aug. 4, 2014 at 10:26 AM

Good Morning everyone.  I am loveisBlue but I just go by Blue.  I am currently a SAHM to one dc, going into Junior High this year - yikes, does time fly!  I was drawn to this group since I am in the middle of cleaning and organizing our house - decorating it too.  We are having guests come next week and I'm trying to mix things up a bit.  Have a great day everyone.

LisaMoM05
by New Member on Aug. 5, 2014 at 3:41 PM

Hello Everyone and thanks for having me. My name is Lisa, I have been married for 9 years but we have been together for 11 years and have a beautiful 8 year old daughter, who is my world. I am a full time working Mom. We live in NJ. I am looking forward to connecting with other moms in the area!

theboysmama1
by New Member on Aug. 9, 2014 at 12:16 PM
Hi! I'm Sarah. I have a 6 year old son and a 3 year old son. I'm a SAHM in Michigan and love to clean and organize.
era75atl
by New Member on Aug. 16, 2014 at 2:37 AM
Hi everyone I'm Erica a SAHM in Montgomery, AL. I have 4 children 20, 13, 6, and 7 months. I am new to being a SAHM but I love being with my babies. I am not good at organizing an hope that I can learn some tricks from you ladies. I clean ok but there's always room for improvement.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)