Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cleaning & Organizing Cleaning & Organizing

Welcome to the Cleaning & Organizing group! Please introduce yourself.

Posted by on Aug. 10, 2011 at 12:45 PM
  • 1888 Replies
24 moms liked this

welcomeWelcome to the Cleaning & Organizing group!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

To add a Cleaning & Organizing signature to your posts, click here:
Cleaning & Organizing Signatures

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

juggling

by on Aug. 10, 2011 at 12:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kimsardo
by on Aug. 11, 2011 at 12:13 AM
2 moms liked this

Hi, I'm Kim. I have an 7 year old son and a grown daughter. We live in California. I'm here to get and give and get support and ideas on cleaning and organizing.

-TheDuchess-
by on Aug. 11, 2011 at 11:51 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi, Ladies!  What a great group =o).  I'm a physician turned career SAHM / Homemaker and am always looking for ways to improve upon my domestic skills.  Nothing in my education prepared me for this!!!

OhSoPoetic
by on Aug. 13, 2011 at 9:49 AM
7 moms liked this

Hi ...I'm Tia, married to my soulmate Ian and we have 5 kids.... 4 girls and 1 boy! ...I'm here to swap ideas and learn new ways to keep things nice & clean around this wild place I call home... sweeping

RodeoGirlUSA1
by on Aug. 15, 2011 at 6:13 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm Laura, Im a 23 year old mom to Bailey (4 tomorrow!) & Cody (1), and happily married. I work, but it's for my dad so I am able to bring my girls to work with me. I am not the best at organization, so I am hoping to find some great ideas from you ladies! :-) Aside from playing with my kiddos, I enjoy anything outdoors, riding horses, camping, hunting, fishing, hiking, you name it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dmcouzz62
by on Aug. 16, 2011 at 3:14 AM
6 moms liked this

Hi I am a single mom of a 12yr old (almost 13) who is ADHD, as well as I am ADD. I have been on disability for almost 2 yrs now and I am still trying to figure out how to get organized.  I love gardening, camping, playing internet games, watching my son play sports and just plain being outdoors. I am really glad that I found this website. I am here to learn some things about being a single mom and about opening up to everyone's ideas. Obviously mine are not working. I don't want to be frustrated any longer if possible.

RobinLoar
by on Aug. 16, 2011 at 9:57 AM
1 mom liked this

I am a 44 yr old mother of 3, ages 26,19 and 11. I also have a 1 year old grand daughter.  I am a stay at home mom and hate to clean and I am very unorganized. I am getting better at keeping up with things but I lack organizational skills my computer room is a mess with papers magazines and mail!!!! I hate the clutter but lack motivation to get down and dirty and clean it up. Looking for inexpensive ways to organize and keep up with the everyday cleaning. Looking for any suggestions and discussions to get me motivated! HELP!

TiffnTravsMommy
by on Aug. 16, 2011 at 1:46 PM
3 moms liked this

Hello ladies! My name is Tami. I am a 33 year old stay at home mom. I am married to my best friend, Jeremy, and we have 2 kiddos (that I will commonly refer to as "my monsters" LOL). They are Tiffany, age 14 and starting high school this year and Travis, 10, who is starting 5th grade this year and is special needs (bp disorder & add/adhd combined). We have lived in central Ohio since 2009, and we are originally California bred! LOL

I have been a member of cafemom since 2007 and am active in several groups, including this one! I know how things can get crazy at home keeping up with everything, and I have done it both as a "corporate mom" and a stay at home mom! I hope to share all my experiences and ideas and gain new ones from all of you! 

wandep
by Pam on Aug. 16, 2011 at 1:59 PM
3 moms liked this

Hi, my name is Pam and 41 years old.....I'm a sahm of 2 kids. I'm from Florida. I love to clean..in fact I consider it as a hobby not a chore. :)

connorsmommy120
by on Aug. 16, 2011 at 2:24 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi, my name is Amber. I'm 24 years old. I have been with my DF for 7yrs, and he is the best man I could of ever asked for. I am a SAHM of 2. Our son's name is Connor, he is 6 and starting 1st grade this year and I am a nervous wreck about it! LOL. Our daughters name is Kennedy, she is 1 and very sassy! I'm here to give, and get advice/tips on cleaning and organization.

Oh, and we live in Michigan.

4mom247
by on Aug. 16, 2011 at 3:21 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello my name is Angalena,I am married to a great guy named Gary who is a lab tech in a coal lab and works very hard to support us.I am a SAHM of 4 wonderful but sometimes rotten kids.Our oldest is Sarah age 15,Breanna age 13,Micheal age 12 and Annalee age 8.I hope to start school after the new year so that I can not only make some money for my family but GET OUT OF THIS HOUSE.lol I love photography and would like to one day get good enough to get paid for it.I LOVE,LOVE,LOVE couponing.It is a hobby that allows me to make our one income budget stretch as far as it can.I'm a happy go lucky person and pretty easy to get along with.

Oh and by the way,I was born,raised and still in a small town in WV.(Wouldn't mind going somewhere else though)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)