Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cleaning & Organizing Cleaning & Organizing

Welcome to the Cleaning & Organizing group! Please introduce yourself.

Posted by   + Show Post

welcomeWelcome to the Cleaning & Organizing group!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

To add a Cleaning & Organizing signature to your posts, click here:
Cleaning & Organizing Signatures

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

juggling

by on Aug. 10, 2011 at 12:45 PM
Replies (1021-1030):
chrisnmandysmom
by on Apr. 21, 2012 at 4:32 PM

Hi all! My name is Danielle and I'm from Seattle. I have an 18 year old son, 8 year old daughter and a baby girl on the way (due 08/12). I was borm a list-maker and am self-taught in the art of organizing and cleaning. I have a special knack for organizing and have used that in my personal as well as professional life! Straight out of HS I memorized the "speed cleaning" books my mom kept around (but never used) and that has been kind of a mantra for me. Although, with THIS MANY people at home, and my full-time work schedule, you can imagine my house has been hit by several tornadoes (in the form of children, husband and dogs) - can't wait to get to know you and I am SURE we'll be great friends!

johnny4ever
Beautiful day!
Today at 8:35 AM
by on Apr. 21, 2012 at 5:16 PM

Quoting sonmom:

Hi everyone,

I am a grandmother of 3 grandchildren. I am still a mom and always will be. I have only one son and a daughter-in-law. A grandmother is just an extension of a mom and now I have 2 girls and a boy.

One thing I realize is that it is easier to organize and clean other peoples home verses my own. I cannot let go of items that have sentimental value. I like to keep special things and finding ways to show them verses hiding them away but this takes a lot of creativity because I do not like clutter.

Does anyone have any ideas of how to showcase items and organize boxes of cards and pictures that include generations of our family? They are not doing any good being hid away in a closet and I need the room for other things.

Welcome!

johnny4ever
Beautiful day!
by on Apr. 21, 2012 at 5:17 PM

Quoting chrisnmandysmom:

Hi all! My name is Danielle and I'm from Seattle. I have an 18 year old son, 8 year old daughter and a baby girl on the way (due 08/12). I was borm a list-maker and am self-taught in the art of organizing and cleaning. I have a special knack for organizing and have used that in my personal as well as professional life! Straight out of HS I memorized the "speed cleaning" books my mom kept around (but never used) and that has been kind of a mantra for me. Although, with THIS MANY people at home, and my full-time work schedule, you can imagine my house has been hit by several tornadoes (in the form of children, husband and dogs) - can't wait to get to know you and I am SURE we'll be great friends!

Welcome Danielle!I lived in Bremerton for a short time and loved it!

ManthaCole9406
by Member on Apr. 22, 2012 at 2:14 PM
My name is Samantha... I'm 21 years old & I'm a stepmom to a 5 year old boy named Keggin <3 I'm a nursing student who doesn't have a lot of time on my hands but can't stand a dirty or unorganized house!!! I enjoy learning quick cleaning tips, new ways to do things, etc... I look forward to seeing what everyone has to offer! ;)
johnny4ever
Beautiful day!
by on Apr. 22, 2012 at 4:53 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting ManthaCole9406:

My name is Samantha... I'm 21 years old & I'm a stepmom to a 5 year old boy named Keggin <3 I'm a nursing student who doesn't have a lot of time on my hands but can't stand a dirty or unorganized house!!! I enjoy learning quick cleaning tips, new ways to do things, etc... I look forward to seeing what everyone has to offer! ;)

Welcome Samantha!

pbnfish.sndwch
by on Apr. 22, 2012 at 10:00 PM
Hi! I am 25, married, and mom to a 2 1/2 year old daughter.
AzariahsMother
by on Apr. 22, 2012 at 10:19 PM
1 mom liked this
Welcome to the group

Quoting ManthaCole9406:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AzariahsMother
by on Apr. 22, 2012 at 10:20 PM
Welcome to the group.

Quoting chrisnmandysmom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AzariahsMother
by on Apr. 22, 2012 at 10:20 PM
Welcome happy to have you.

Quoting sonmom:

Hi everyone,

I am a grandmother of 3 grandchildren. I am still a mom and always will be. I have only one son and a daughter-in-law. A grandmother is just an extension of a mom and now I have 2 girls and a boy.

One thing I realize is that it is easier to organize and clean other peoples home verses my own. I cannot let go of items that have sentimental value. I like to keep special things and finding ways to show them verses hiding them away but this takes a lot of creativity because I do not like clutter.

Does anyone have any ideas of how to showcase items and organize boxes of cards and pictures that include generations of our family? They are not doing any good being hid away in a closet and I need the room for other things.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AzariahsMother
by on Apr. 22, 2012 at 10:21 PM
Glad you join the group.

Quoting Cgangwer:

Hi I am Clarissa! I am 26 years old, been married for almost 3 years and have two beautife children 2 and 6m. My husband and I just bought our first home 7 months ago. I am here to learn great organizing ideas and cleanign tip to make my busy life easier. Look forward to meeting everyone!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)