Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to the Cleaning & Organizing group! Please introduce yourself.

Posted by   + Show Post

welcomeWelcome to the Cleaning & Organizing group!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

To add a Cleaning & Organizing signature to your posts, click here:
Cleaning & Organizing Signatures

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

by on Aug. 10, 2011 at 12:45 PM
Replies (11-20):
by on Aug. 16, 2011 at 3:28 PM

hey name is Jo and i love  i'm a busy stay at home mommy of 3 kids (12, 4 & 11 months)  my 12 yr old is in 7th grade and the 4 yr old just started preschool.  i love couponing (but i'm NOT the crazy coupon lady that stores  i also love scrapbooking ...and doing stuff with my tweedles (what i call my kids). i'm excited about this group (thanks to tami)...i love to have an organized / clean house...mostly bc it is brady bunch (serious 70s throw back)

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:49 AM
Hi, my name is Kesha. I'm a twenty-five years old, married to my best friend, and a SAHM to most cutest little guy in the world. I look forward to heading back to school and obtaining a career, once my son's
special needs are taking care of.

I'm obsessed with cleaning and organizations. I can't survive without a To-Do List/Task List/Reminder Alarms and routine. Everything has to be in place. I've cut down if not cut out Multi-tasking. This pretty much sums up my life for now. I'm looking forward to exchanging ideas with you ladies.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:15 AM

I just want to say WELCOME!! I am so happy that you all joined the group and we look forward to sharing ideas and laughs with you ladies!!!

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 6:29 PM

Hello ladies!!!  My name is Megan I have a 15 month old son named Ashton and I'm from Connecticut!

Cant wait to get to know you guys and share tips and advice with eachother!

by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 1:27 AM

It's wonderful having all you ladies here!  Hope you enjoy the group.

by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 11:47 PM

Hello my name is Leigh.  I am a wife and mother of five.  I am a full time working mom in my own organizing business.  The business actually belonged to my mother and she handed it down to me.  I have been assisting her with it my whole life just like my kids assist me with it.  I am very neat, clean, and organized.  I believe in positive living.  I had a hard life growing up and dwelled heavily on it for years.  I stopped that one day and my whole world was different.  I thoroughly believe that when you have your entire life in order that things will run smoothly and you will have a more fruitful life to live.  I have an amazing man who supports me completely and does an amazing job as a son, father, and husband.  I couldn't ask for anyone better.  I am also very artistic.  I spend most of my time scrapbooking with my children.  I find it very relaxing. 

by on Aug. 20, 2011 at 10:27 AM

Hi!!  I am Carol and I have a 9 year old Daughter.  It is just us at home and I am hoping to find a way to organize our time our house and our babysteps!!

by on Aug. 20, 2011 at 10:28 AM

I so want to be that person!!  Maybe you can send some good tips my way!

lesbians Carol 347

by on Aug. 23, 2011 at 8:13 AM

Hello Everybody!  I am the happily married mom of two grown and married sons, and I have 5 grandchildren. 

by on Aug. 23, 2011 at 3:16 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi!My hubby says Im OCD about my cleaning habits!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN