Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cleaning & Organizing Cleaning & Organizing

Welcome to the Cleaning & Organizing group! Please introduce yourself.

Posted by   + Show Post

welcomeWelcome to the Cleaning & Organizing group!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

To add a Cleaning & Organizing signature to your posts, click here:
Cleaning & Organizing Signatures

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

juggling

by on Aug. 10, 2011 at 12:45 PM
Replies (11-20):
butterfly-jo
by on Aug. 16, 2011 at 3:28 PM

hey guys...my name is Jo and i love cafemom...lol.  i'm a busy stay at home mommy of 3 kids (12, 4 & 11 months)  my 12 yr old is in 7th grade and the 4 yr old just started preschool.  i love couponing (but i'm NOT the crazy coupon lady that stores dread..lol.  i also love scrapbooking ...and doing stuff with my tweedles (what i call my kids). i'm excited about this group (thanks to tami)...i love to have an organized / clean house...mostly bc it is brady bunch (serious 70s throw back) ...lol.

LanaisSky96
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:49 AM
Hi, my name is Kesha. I'm a twenty-five years old, married to my best friend, and a SAHM to most cutest little guy in the world. I look forward to heading back to school and obtaining a career, once my son's
special needs are taking care of.

I'm obsessed with cleaning and organizations. I can't survive without a To-Do List/Task List/Reminder Alarms and routine. Everything has to be in place. I've cut down if not cut out Multi-tasking. This pretty much sums up my life for now. I'm looking forward to exchanging ideas with you ladies.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TiffnTravsMommy
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:15 AM

I just want to say WELCOME!! I am so happy that you all joined the group and we look forward to sharing ideas and laughs with you ladies!!!

MeganGallagher
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 6:29 PM

Hello ladies!!!  My name is Megan I have a 15 month old son named Ashton and I'm from Connecticut!

Cant wait to get to know you guys and share tips and advice with eachother!

HelloKitty86
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 1:27 AM

It's wonderful having all you ladies here!  Hope you enjoy the group.

autumn.dreams
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 11:47 PM

Hello my name is Leigh.  I am a wife and mother of five.  I am a full time working mom in my own organizing business.  The business actually belonged to my mother and she handed it down to me.  I have been assisting her with it my whole life just like my kids assist me with it.  I am very neat, clean, and organized.  I believe in positive living.  I had a hard life growing up and dwelled heavily on it for years.  I stopped that one day and my whole world was different.  I thoroughly believe that when you have your entire life in order that things will run smoothly and you will have a more fruitful life to live.  I have an amazing man who supports me completely and does an amazing job as a son, father, and husband.  I couldn't ask for anyone better.  I am also very artistic.  I spend most of my time scrapbooking with my children.  I find it very relaxing. 

carol347
by on Aug. 20, 2011 at 10:27 AM

Hi!!  I am Carol and I have a 9 year old Daughter.  It is just us at home and I am hoping to find a way to organize our time our house and our stuff...in babysteps!!

carol347
by on Aug. 20, 2011 at 10:28 AM

I so want to be that person!!  Maybe you can send some good tips my way!

lesbians Carol 347

Bmat
by Platinum Member on Aug. 23, 2011 at 8:13 AM

Hello Everybody!  I am the happily married mom of two grown and married sons, and I have 5 grandchildren. 

johnny4ever
Having a great birthday!
Friday at 4:52 PM
by on Aug. 23, 2011 at 3:16 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi!My hubby says Im OCD about my cleaning habits!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)