Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cleaning & Organizing Cleaning & Organizing

Welcome to the Cleaning & Organizing group! Please introduce yourself.

Posted by   + Show Post

welcomeWelcome to the Cleaning & Organizing group!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

To add a Cleaning & Organizing signature to your posts, click here:
Cleaning & Organizing Signatures

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

juggling

by on Aug. 10, 2011 at 12:45 PM
Replies (1451-1460):
supermom.sv
by Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 8:37 PM

Hi My name is Priya. I married from the last 5 yearsand I have a sweet a 2 year old daughter. I am a full time working mommy and I can't stand a dirty home. I love to clean and organize and keep the house spotless.

I 'm here to share the things I know and to learn new things.

happybabe
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 1:00 PM

hello my name is Jamie and I'm a new-ish SAHM. (as of the birth of my son) I have a 6month old boy and a soon to be 6 year old girl. I hope to get some great new ideas from the group!

momoftwinsplus3
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 6:22 PM

Hi, I'm Tracy and mom to 5... son at University (21yrs), daughter in college but still at home (20yrs), twin boys (9yrs) and sone (3yrs).  I've been a single mom for most of the past 12 years but am currently in a relationship with my youngest sons father which isn't a good situation.  I've been a SAHM since our 3 yrs was born and am not starting back up with a home party company to get my financial feet back on the ground.  My sons father is ADD and if things are not just so he either blows up or "punishes" me with mental or emotional means.  I've recently been diagnosed with depression and he is not at all supportive.  I really need to find ways of motivating me through the fear of failure everytime I look at jobs/chores that need to be taken care of around the house and get into routines that help me automatically keep things in order.

sommerrae
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 3:31 PM

Hello everyone!

My name is Sommer. I am a wife and mother of 4. I have 2 girls Breana 16, Patrick Jr. 14, Khalil 13, and Shaelyn 9. Both my husband and I work full time and I am very interested in some ideas for keeping things organized and clean. I love I mean love a clean home! :)

crystalrhoward
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 6:51 AM
Hey everyone. I'm crystal and I have 2 amazing boys. :) they are 4 and 5 so you can imagine the trails of destruction they can leave behind. :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
momof3girls9250
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 10:52 AM

Hello,

I'm Joni, 36 from TX & i'm a full time stay at home mom.. I'm always looking for new ways to organize or clean things after my 3 girls.. 

jfoster0711
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 9:56 PM
Hi, my name is Jessica Foster. I'm 26 and expecting my first child April 29th:) Just trying to get a handle on the house cleaning and organizing before she arrives!
CookiMakinMomma
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 7:30 PM
I'm Valerie. Divorced mom of 2 kids (Kyle, 5 and Karleigh, almost 2) I neeeed this group! Lol
sparky1006
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 7:45 PM

I am here at my computer desk.

I have so much clutter.

I seen pictures of hoew organised other people are.

I have to boxes on top of my desk,magazine  holders,for my catalogs,pencil and scissor holders.I need to be organised better

do you know what I can do?

kierstyn78
by Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 1:41 PM

Hello Mommies, I'm Kierstyn, I'm really wanting some organization tips. I am a stay at home mom for 17 month twin girls. I never pictured myself as a stay at home mom, I love my life, but I get down sometimes. I really need some help oraganizing my home mostly time management I looking forward to your tips. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)