Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cleaning & Organizing Cleaning & Organizing

Welcome to the Cleaning & Organizing group! Please introduce yourself.

Posted by   + Show Post

welcomeWelcome to the Cleaning & Organizing group!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

To add a Cleaning & Organizing signature to your posts, click here:
Cleaning & Organizing Signatures

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

juggling

by on Aug. 10, 2011 at 12:45 PM
Replies (21-30):
michelle5971
by on Aug. 24, 2011 at 7:24 AM

Hello ladies.  I'm Michelle, I just turned 40 a few weeks ago.  I am very happily married.  We've been together for 9 years and married for almost 6.  I have three step children....although I can't really refer to them as children.  The oldest is in her late 20's and then there is a 18 year old and a 14 year old.  I have 4 kids.  They are 23, 21, 13 and 11.  I also have a 2 year old granddaughter.  I can't forget about our dog and too many cats lol.

I often find that I  have the desire to be more organized but I lack the ambition to get it done.  Even though I know it will make my life so much better!  I need to learn to stop procastinating! lol

----- Visit my CafeMom homepage at http://www.cafemom.com/home/michelle5971
Bmat
by Platinum Member on Aug. 24, 2011 at 8:45 AM

Welcome to the Cleaning and Organizing group, Michelle!  Happy Birthday!

I'm with you about knowing my life would be better if I were more organized.  I hope this group will get me motivated.

Quoting michelle5971:

Hello ladies.  I'm Michelle, I just turned 40 a few weeks ago.  I am very happily married.  We've been together for 9 years and married for almost 6.  I have three step children....although I can't really refer to them as children.  The oldest is in her late 20's and then there is a 18 year old and a 14 year old.  I have 4 kids.  They are 23, 21, 13 and 11.  I also have a 2 year old granddaughter.  I can't forget about our dog and too many cats lol.

I often find that I  have the desire to be more organized but I lack the ambition to get it done.  Even though I know it will make my life so much better!  I need to learn to stop procastinating! lol

blessn2girls
by on Aug. 24, 2011 at 7:30 PM

Hello, new to this site... very excited about it cause I love a clean home!! look forward to meeting new people!

Bmat
by Platinum Member on Aug. 25, 2011 at 1:26 PM

Welcome to the group! 

Quoting blessn2girls:

Hello, new to this site... very excited about it cause I love a clean home!! look forward to meeting new people!

SpiritedDragon
by on Aug. 26, 2011 at 6:10 PM

Hi, I'm Alison!  I have two boys 10yrs and 8yrs old.  It's just the two of them and myself.  We live in central florida.  Getting ready to move this winter, and hoping to get more organized by then.  I have gotten rid of so much since we moved here.  I am going down to the bare necessities.  If we don't use it daily, we don't need it!  But I am terrible at organizing so any pointers will help!

AmberBredemeyer
by on Aug. 26, 2011 at 11:40 PM
Hi, i'm Amber. I'm 27 I have a dd8 and ds6. Been married for 8 yrs. I work full time. Im always looking for more ways to be organized and cleaning tips.
laurainglese320
by on Aug. 27, 2011 at 12:20 PM

hi I'm probably the worst organised in the world for keeping the place spick and span could do with some help!thanks !

MelissaRenee583
by on Aug. 27, 2011 at 3:57 PM

Hi! I'm Melissa, a working Mom of 1 full time (3 part time!) I'm looking for easy organizing and cleaning ideas to keep my home simple and neat. I also have a husband, who's in maintenance, you'd think that would be helpful, but he brings more stuff home than the kids do! : ) 

nmascaranheels
by on Aug. 28, 2011 at 8:05 PM

Hi I am Felicia. I have two girls, Kyla age 8 and Hayley age 9. I live in Louisiana for now. Depends on what the next six months hold as to if we move back to NW Arkansas or if we stay here. I am one of the 'weird' ones who loves to clean and organize. I am always looking for new ways to do both.

Mama_Mandy085
by Member on Aug. 28, 2011 at 10:38 PM

Hi im mandy! i am a 25 year old soon to be sahm.  happily marriecd for the last 6 years to dh Dave and together we have 2 boys Devon is 5 and Connor is 3 1/2. i also have a 7 year old sd kayleigh. i am trying to get into a more organized lifestyle to keep our lives running more smoothly. i am here to make friends and share/trade tips and tricks on how to make this happen! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)