Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cleaning & Organizing Cleaning & Organizing

Welcome to the Cleaning & Organizing group! Please introduce yourself.

Posted by   + Show Post

welcomeWelcome to the Cleaning & Organizing group!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

To add a Cleaning & Organizing signature to your posts, click here:
Cleaning & Organizing Signatures

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

juggling

by on Aug. 10, 2011 at 12:45 PM
Replies (31-40):
MargauxG
by on Aug. 29, 2011 at 9:48 AM
1 mom liked this

Hello! I'm new to the group, I actually joined a couple days ago, but am just now posting and such... My name is Margaux, I have been married for 3.5 year to my hardworking, volunteer fire fighter husband Joe. He works hard so I can stay at home with our 3 children Elijah (4 and a half), Tiernan (2 and a half) and Kylie (13 months). Always can use any tips/advice and support on keeping this house clean and organized with 3 tiny tornados running around. 

kbloomhall
by on Aug. 29, 2011 at 10:26 PM

Hi everyone! I am Kristina. I am a single mother to two young boys, 4 and 2. I am 25. I live in South Dakota. I work mostly from home with a decorating company, which is great! I am also going back to school for Med Lab Tech. I have a hectic life, but I love every second of it. :) I am looking forward to being a part of this group!

woliung8153
by on Aug. 31, 2011 at 8:52 AM

Hi I am Sarah and cleaning is just a normal thing for my everyday life. I also am a little OCD with organizing so yea. Every morning I make my cleaning list so I don't forget anything. Can't wait to get to know everyone.

sugarbabyg101
by on Aug. 31, 2011 at 6:39 PM

Hello everyone I am Jane, I am a staying at home more I like learning new cleaning tips to make my job easier.

ldblomberg
by on Sep. 1, 2011 at 3:41 PM

Hello ladies. I am a stay at home mommy of 3 lil ones (7 & under) and a hubby, I also take care of a few other lil ones. LOVE to get some cleaning and organizing ideas. THANK YOU!

BlessednHappy
by on Sep. 1, 2011 at 7:59 PM

Welcome to the group ladies!

Bmat
by Platinum Member on Sep. 3, 2011 at 4:18 PM

Hi, Margaux! Welcome to the Cleaning and Organizing group! I admire volunteer firefighters. They are called at any time to fight fires and do rescues.

Quoting MargauxG:

Hello! I'm new to the group, I actually joined a couple days ago, but am just now posting and such... My name is Margaux, I have been married for 3.5 year to my hardworking, volunteer fire fighter husband Joe. He works hard so I can stay at home with our 3 children Elijah (4 and a half), Tiernan (2 and a half) and Kylie (13 months). Always can use any tips/advice and support on keeping this house clean and organized with 3 tiny tornados running around. 

Bmat
by Platinum Member on Sep. 3, 2011 at 4:19 PM

Welcome to the group, Kristina!  It sounds as though you are busy!

Quoting kbloomhall:

Hi everyone! I am Kristina. I am a single mother to two young boys, 4 and 2. I am 25. I live in South Dakota. I work mostly from home with a decorating company, which is great! I am also going back to school for Med Lab Tech. I have a hectic life, but I love every second of it. :) I am looking forward to being a part of this group!

Bmat
by Platinum Member on Sep. 3, 2011 at 4:20 PM

Hi, Sarah! Welcome!  I used to make a cleaning list and should do it again, it might motivate me more.

Quoting woliung8153:

Hi I am Sarah and cleaning is just a normal thing for my everyday life. I also am a little OCD with organizing so yea. Every morning I make my cleaning list so I don't forget anything. Can't wait to get to know everyone.

Bmat
by Platinum Member on Sep. 3, 2011 at 4:21 PM

Welcome to the group, Jane! 

Quoting sugarbabyg101:

Hello everyone I am Jane, I am a staying at home more I like learning new cleaning tips to make my job easier.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)