Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to the Cleaning & Organizing group! Please introduce yourself.

Posted by   + Show Post

welcomeWelcome to the Cleaning & Organizing group!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

To add a Cleaning & Organizing signature to your posts, click here:
Cleaning & Organizing Signatures

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

juggling

by on Aug. 10, 2011 at 12:45 PM
Replies (41-50):
Bmat
by Platinum Member on Sep. 3, 2011 at 4:23 PM

Welcome to the group! Nice to see you here.

Quoting ldblomberg:

Hello ladies. I am a stay at home mommy of 3 lil ones (7 & under) and a hubby, I also take care of a few other lil ones. LOVE to get some cleaning and organizing ideas. THANK YOU!

meooma
by on Sep. 7, 2011 at 1:26 PM

Hi, my name is Meooma.  This is going to be a great group!  I love to clean and organize but don't always have what I think I need to do it right.  I'm a grandmother raising 2 grandchildren since 2005; they are now in 1st and 2nd grade.  Thanks for the invitation to this group Cafe Steph.

mommacatof3
by on Sep. 7, 2011 at 1:31 PM

Hi I'm Brenda,I have 3 daughters ages 21,10 and 8. My oldest lives in California with his boyfriend and My husband,children and I live in NJ. Being a sahm I'm always trying to clean and stay organized. 

LCG83
by on Sep. 7, 2011 at 1:35 PM

Hello everyone!!  I'm Lori.  Wife of Keith.  Mom of Jacob (age 7 years).  We hail from Ohio.  I am glad to be part of this group and hope to learn new and useful ways to stay organized as well as share some tips of my own.

mom2wy
by on Sep. 7, 2011 at 1:36 PM

Hello to all. My name is Janet and I am a 34yr old sahm to our 4kids with one on the way. So trying to clean and stay organized in this crazy house is a big challenge. With almost 5 kids it is really hard to keep up and would take any tips or advice anyone has. Thanks

ohmommi
by on Sep. 7, 2011 at 2:05 PM

Hello! My name is Lea and I am married to the love of my life, Morghon and we have been married going on 7 years on the 16th. :) I am sahm to 3 kids, my dd who is 6 1/2, DS1 who is 3 1/2 and DS2 who is 2 1/2. I am hear to get cleaning and organizing tips.  :)

kathy067j
by on Sep. 7, 2011 at 3:07 PM

My name is kathy I have 4 older children and t grandkids 2 and 10

ltmomof4
by on Sep. 7, 2011 at 3:45 PM
Mom of 4 daughters ages 16,13,9 & 7 years old! All the clothes I have to organize from summer and now fall school clothing is really bothering me
mlowe420
by on Sep. 7, 2011 at 6:10 PM

Hi I am Misty.  I have a 7 yr old daughter, 3 yr old son and 4 month old twins(girl/boy).  I live in Southern California.  I am very busy and need any ideas i can get .  I love staying at home with my kids and just need to get orginized so that my life runs smoother

CampCrazyMom
by on Sep. 7, 2011 at 6:52 PM

I'm Debbie - Mom to 2 girls (13 & 10)  - celebrating my 14th wedding anniversary this month! 

Hoping to get information on how to keep my house clean and weed out all the clutter!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)