Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cleaning House!

Posted by on Aug. 15, 2011 at 6:11 PM
  • 17 Replies
I'm so excited! We're moving this weekend and so I've been sorting and cleaning like crazy! It has ben stressful and I'm not done, but I have 5 bags to give to charity and 4 bags for the garbage so far! It feels good!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 15, 2011 at 6:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kimsardo
by on Aug. 15, 2011 at 11:29 PM

I love that feeling

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Aug. 16, 2011 at 9:02 AM

That's great! Good luck with your move!

lovingwifey
by on Aug. 16, 2011 at 11:39 AM

Awesome!  

connorsmommy120
by on Aug. 16, 2011 at 1:57 PM

That's awesome! Keep up the great work!!!!

I love looking at all the bags when I clean like that. It feels great to get rid of clutter, and donate it to someone who actually needs it!

wandep
by Pam on Aug. 16, 2011 at 2:00 PM

Awesome job girl!! Congrats on the new house!

We just moved a year and a half ago..still unpacking things! LOL This past weekend I managed to get the playroom/office area cleaned out so the kids have a place to play now. So excited over this space!

TiffnTravsMommy
by on Aug. 16, 2011 at 2:06 PM

Yay! That is a wonderful feeling, isn't it? Keep up the great work and good luck with the move! Congrats on the new place :-)

you rock

butterfly-jo
by on Aug. 16, 2011 at 3:34 PM

awesome.....i love that feeling too (getting rid of stuff that isn't needed anymore) it is kind of refreshing!!!

RodeoGirlUSA1
by on Aug. 16, 2011 at 6:22 PM
Woohoo! We are moving as well, I've got a HUGE garage sale pile! Whatever doesn't sell is going to goodwill
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bamababe1975
by on Aug. 16, 2011 at 8:33 PM

That's great! I don't like moving, but I do like the fact that when we did move, hubby feels inclined to part with more stuff than when I'm just trying to pare down junk around the house, lol.

TiffnTravsMommy
by on Aug. 16, 2011 at 9:33 PM

Isnt that the truth?! LOL I hate moving to.....but that makes me want to move every one to two years!

Quoting bamababe1975:

That's great! I don't like moving, but I do like the fact that when we did move, hubby feels inclined to part with more stuff than when I'm just trying to pare down junk around the house, lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)