Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cleaning & Organizing Cleaning & Organizing

Getting started, where do you stand?

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 6:34 PM
  • 15 Replies

Poll

Question: What do you consider yourself? where do you stand?

Options:

I am super cluttered and need tons of help!

My place is always clean, i just dont organize well

Sometimes I do, sometimes I dont

Im great at it I just dont have time

Im pretty well organized but could still use pointers

I have a great system that works for me, most of the time

Neat freak and proud!!

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 37

View Results

just to get to know each other a little bit... tell us about your self?  where do you stand?

what do you want to improve on?

what are your strengths?

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 6:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MeganGallagher
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:58 PM

bump

HelloKitty86
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 1:51 AM

I am quite good at organizing and cleaning, but unfortunately due to my four young children, I don't always have the time during the day.  My husband andI try to keep up on chores through out the day, instead of waiting for someone else to do it!

LanaisSky96
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 9:39 AM
LOL! Saw myself in each of your options for both the past and present. I voted "I have a great system that works for me, most of the time."

I'd like to improve on not spending so much money on cleaning products. I like the best of the best for my cleaning duties. I'd love to make my own cleaning products.

My strengths are cleaning bathrooms among all of my cleaning tasks (no matter how dirty the job is... I get it done in the right way) organization,
and prioritizing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaJane
by Jane on Aug. 19, 2011 at 11:07 AM

I'm pretty organized, but I don't think it's perfect.  It's taken me a long time to realize that organizing is only the first step and it's not going to stay that way if you don't put it back where it goes every time. Now I'm trained but I have 4 others in this household that don't get it yet LOL. But I believe no one is perfect and we could all use pointers and advice from others that we haven't yet thought of.

johnny4ever
by on Aug. 23, 2011 at 3:23 PM

great system

Bmat
by Platinum Member on Aug. 23, 2011 at 3:46 PM

I have to trick myself into cleaning.  If I think about it beforehand It is a chore. If I decide all the sudden, then I keep going until it is done.

woliung8153
by on Sep. 3, 2011 at 8:59 AM
I am good at it but lately I have been lacking motivation.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MargauxG
by on Sep. 4, 2011 at 11:12 AM

sometimes i do sometimes I dont... have have 3 kids 4.5 and under so its tough! Im hoping when pre k starts this week, having one less will help get stuff done a little more! Papers eem to really pile up since hubby want to save old billd for EVER...

BlessednHappy
by on Sep. 4, 2011 at 10:32 PM

I have a great system that works for me, most of the time

sunshinepraying
by on Sep. 8, 2011 at 8:17 PM

I'm good at organizing things, but I want to find a way to keep up with the paper stuff that comes in..the receipts, bills, etc. I have a place to put them all but they still end up just cluttering the counter up. I end up not putting them away right away and then when they pile up, it just gets overwhelming. :/ But I love organizing and am good at it :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)