Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Coupons

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:15 PM
  • 25 Replies

Does anyone use coupons and how do you keep them organized?

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
HelloKitty86
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 1:48 AM

Using coupons is a great way to save money, and sometimes if you need to try a new product, it helps that you don't have to pay full price! I like to use one of these:

They are about $5 at Target :)

MamaJane
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:59 PM

I love couponing.  I use a binder with basketball card plastic holders.  I don't like the old catalogue organizer way.  I never could get into it back in the day and now I know that's why.  This way I can see them all and know exactly what I have.  I have them in order of how they are in the store.

TiffnTravsMommy
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 2:42 PM

I also have a binder. All categorized and organized. LOL I love it! and you are right...its ALWAYS great to have coupon try something new

:-)

autumn.dreams
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 11:25 PM
I use the binder with the baseball card holders and dividers. I bought a set at Target for $10.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
connorsmommy120
by on Aug. 20, 2011 at 10:13 AM
1 mom liked this

I keep saying that I'm going to use coupons but, usually the coupons I find aren't for something that I would actually use.

Mom2_2Boys
by on Aug. 20, 2011 at 2:29 PM

I do the binder too but I need to organize it better. I only shop at one store and try to have it organized by store layout. Sometimes I have so many health and beauty coupons I get tired of dealing with it.

wandep
by on Aug. 20, 2011 at 3:35 PM

I hear baseball cards and binders are the way to go now.

I have never really gotten in the habit of using coupons because there are never any out there that really suite us.

4mom247
by on Aug. 20, 2011 at 4:07 PM
1 mom liked this

I use the binder method also,Im still working on it here & there to make it easier.

TiffnTravsMommy
by on Aug. 20, 2011 at 7:28 PM

Ang...you are my coupon queen! :-)

Quoting 4mom247:

I use the binder method also,Im still working on it here & there to make it easier.

Kaci
by on Aug. 20, 2011 at 8:45 PM

Ditto! I just made mine a couple of weeks ago and I am loving it. smile~

Quoting TiffnTravsMommy:

I also have a binder. All categorized and organized. LOL I love it! and you are right...its ALWAYS great to have coupon try something new

:-)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)