Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cleaning & Organizing Cleaning & Organizing

Organization Journals and Homemade cleaning solutions guide!

Posted by   + Show Post

Many of us are looking for some great homemade solutions for our cleaning supplies- it can save us money and it can even be better for the enviroment!  If you are looking for some homemade solutions, make sure to check out these posts for some information.  If you have some homemade solutions, feel free to share them here!

washing dishes

If you are looking for some great tips on how to keep a home organization journal, be sure to check out these posts:

juggling

by on Dec. 8, 2011 at 12:04 PM
Replies (71-74):
minermanswife
by Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 12:52 PM

My husband is a coal miner...and coal dirt is a b to get clean! I use 50/50 vinger and water and just a little dawn dish soap! its amazing how clean I get my shower! the vinger smell goes away! but I clean it with this even when he showers at work!

tee1146
by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 8:20 PM

Once I move I will start one but until then I'm just gonna take notes because i never had one before

Nikkijr
by Member on Nov. 23, 2013 at 5:48 PM
I tell you pintrest has a lot of great recipes. Here is one that I have found: http://www.gchd.org/ech/Cleaning.htm

That internet is a great resource for these things. It feels great to be able to do my part in taking care of this world. After all that's one reason why we are here. Now I won't have to worry about my health when I clean. Not to mention it is easy on my budget. Happy cleaning ladies!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
iannash85
by on Dec. 4, 2013 at 7:33 PM

This is wonderful! Thank you!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)