Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

whoo Hoo!

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:06 PM
  • 9 Replies

I fixed it!  My father in law is moving in with us into our mother in law suite in the next few weeks and today I fixed the kitchen and bathroom sink..I had never taken a faucet apart before and I did it and I succeeded and no more leaking..now going to tackle cleaning the refrigerator back there (it hasnt been opened since we bought the house or plugged in) yeah huge adjustment on our part but so glad we have the suite for him to live in just like an apartment with stove, refrig, oven, bathroom and everything...

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
AzariahsMother
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:29 PM
Good job!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
epilepsymom
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:34 PM

Awesome!!  Great job!!!

Bmat
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:45 PM

Wonderful about the faucet work!  And very nice that you have such a good place for your father-in-law to move into!

LindaClement
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:51 PM

You rock!

MamaJane
by on Jan. 17, 2012 at 9:38 AM

That's awesome that you have the space for him.  I so wish we did.  My parents are getting to that time :(

And great job!

Bmat
by on Jan. 17, 2012 at 10:13 AM

Some neighbors of ours built on an in-law addition to their house that looks like a great idea. Our house doesn't have a convenient way to build on-  the well is in the wrong place in the back, and the front has the property line too close. 

Quoting MamaJane:

That's awesome that you have the space for him.  I so wish we did.  My parents are getting to that time :(

And great job!

MamaJane
by on Jan. 17, 2012 at 12:02 PM

Yeah there's no way we could build on. We have very little yard anyway and are part of an HOA.  I wonder if we could build up? lol 

Quoting Bmat:

Some neighbors of ours built on an in-law addition to their house that looks like a great idea. Our house doesn't have a convenient way to build on-  the well is in the wrong place in the back, and the front has the property line too close. 

Quoting MamaJane:

And great job!

superwoman8977
by on Jan. 18, 2012 at 7:27 AM

Quoting MamaJane:

And great job!

Thats why we bought this house we wanted to rent it out or his one of his parents live there and we have rented it out and now his dad is moving in and really it will be like an apartment with his own entrance and exit and kitchen, living room bed and bathroom...

momofsixangels
by on Jan. 18, 2012 at 8:31 AM

Good for you!!!!! Yay!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)