Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cleaning & Organizing Cleaning & Organizing

Home management Binder

Posted by on Jan. 23, 2012 at 2:07 PM
  • 31 Replies
2 moms liked this

Hey anyone have/use a home management binder? I have been building one and am just wondering what all I could put in it so if you do what is in yours? Also I'm trying to find a printable inventory list I can put movies and music on I'd like one alphabitized and then numbered... Anyone know of one? I'd prefer free but anything would do! Thanks! =)

by on Jan. 23, 2012 at 2:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
johnny4ever
by on Jan. 23, 2012 at 2:13 PM
2 moms liked this

anybody got any pics?

Tfor2
by Tiff on Jan. 23, 2012 at 2:25 PM
1 mom liked this

No, I have been needing to do something like this, all of our stuff is just everywhere. I want to make a binder for stuff such as purchase paperwork, insurances, warrenties, manuals, phone numbers and addresses of all companies used like pest control, plumbing, electricians ets. Also a section for all my bills with phone numbers and addresses and due dates of all the bills we pay.a section for everytime we make an improvement with info like where we purchased material, length of time project took, amount project cost. I started one when we had the house built but that was 6 yrs ago and I didnt keep up on it.

Caitlin411
by Silver Member on Jan. 23, 2012 at 2:31 PM
1 mom liked this

I have one but I haven't been using it for about the last 8 months. I should really bring mine out and change it to fit us again.

dagomom1
by on Jan. 23, 2012 at 2:33 PM
1 mom liked this

Home management binder...!! I am as OCD as it gets I really could be on my toes a little more but have and love my handy dandy binders...my main one i put all of the important stuff as Tfor2 says rent tracking, car payments, t bobile, school fees, insurance, etc and these all are in plastic page protectors. Then I put in a divider and have where I keep copies of birth certificates, social secerity cards, medical cards, immunizations. Then I have a section where I wrote my schedule out from Sunday through Saturday!! Listed by the hour...starting everyday at 5:30 shower get ready until 6:30 wake up kids for school get them ready cook breakfast until 7:30 etc...

epilepsymom
by on Jan. 23, 2012 at 3:15 PM
6 moms liked this

Yes I have one.. I took what I put in mine from fly lady

I have an info page.. name etc

Page with my dd medical problems, medicines, doctor names, numbers

I have a section that has all her meds, side effects and interactions.

Then I have the "cleaning" secions.. One for me. Morning routine, evening routine, chores. Weekly, monthly cleaning lists.

for dd I have her Morning routine, bed time routine, chore chart, copy of privelage board

I also keep a copy of our montly calendar in there in the front.

HisSweetheart07
by on Jan. 23, 2012 at 3:18 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm updating mine this week! I was actually going to make a post about to see if there were any more good ideas out there that I can use in mine :) If I ever get done I'll take pictures but they're not as pretty as some I've seen!

mrssummerlin
by on Jan. 23, 2012 at 3:19 PM
1 mom liked this
I need to start a new one soon for when we move. My old one got all jacked up last time we moved (thank you MIL) and I have to start over.

In mine I had meal plans for a month at a time, blank shopping list, to-do/cleaning lists, every day schedule, DD's schedule, DH's schedule, emergency numbers, medical info, traveling check list, and a few other things.
It was very detailed.
I miss it. :^\
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wandep
by Pam on Jan. 23, 2012 at 9:20 PM
3 moms liked this

Do a search in this group for home management binders. We did this a while back and I posted pictures of mine in that post...there were a few other pictures too that other people posted.

MamaJane
by Jane on Jan. 23, 2012 at 9:29 PM
1 mom liked this
I'll see if I can come up with the links to posts.
MamaJane
by Jane on Jan. 23, 2012 at 9:31 PM
1 mom liked this

http://www.cafemom.com/group/114615/forums/read/15559655/Cleaning_list_links

If anyone is trying to make one, here's a post with a bunch of link I collected for cleaning lists, moving lists, etc.  All kinds of stuff.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)