Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cleaning oven -steam power amazed me!

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:34 AM
  • 16 Replies

I didn't think it would work that good. I bought a x5 h2o mop from kijiji with someone just because I wanted to try something new... It literally amazed me!  It cleans out tiles and grout so easily! This nylon brush is a key. One the best purchases for sure..

on vacationThe video is not me...i found it on you tube..

vfdO_fVDHlM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfdO_fVDHlM&feature=fvwrel

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
itsallabtthem84
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:44 AM

itsallabtthem84
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:46 AM

That looks like it would take forever especially for those that have a all tile place like me.

johnny4ever
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:01 AM

tfs

MamaJane
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:46 AM

I've wondered about this. I was so close to buying it.

IKO52
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:54 AM

>That looks like it would take forever especially for those that have all tile place like me.

yeah I know.. I only clean grouts once in while though.. I found it's easier and faster compared with other methods like using a sponge or mop. for tiles, I put this x5 mop together to a floor steamer and clean it. For the floors, I found it really works especially after vacuuming. Guests will comment on my tile floors coz they look really shiny. welcomehappy

Just to remind you this is not a vacumm so if the floor is full of dust or hair..you need to sweep away them first. Otherwise...you need to keep changing a pad. 

Wyndi
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:48 AM

TFS. But thats what I use my carpet shampooer to do. I have all sorts of attachments for mine. =)

gmadiane
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:22 AM

Its very cool, thanks for sharing

wandep
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:28 AM

Thanks, looks like it would take a long time to clean the grout tho and plus it didn't look like it worked all that great either...the tile still looked dirty to me.

la_bella_vita
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:35 AM

Thanks for sharing

homeskoolmama
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:39 PM

I have a small steamer I bought on QVC about ...hmmm...10 years ago. It is GREAT for cleaning really dirty jobs! grills, ovens, grout and so on

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)