Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

For those who coupon

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 1:43 PM
  • 22 Replies

How do you organize your coupons?

by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 1:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
johnny4ever
by Tracy on Feb. 9, 2012 at 3:52 PM
1 mom liked this

in 3 ring binder with dividers and 3 different sizes of inserts

johnny4ever
by Tracy on Feb. 9, 2012 at 3:52 PM

I think there are 2-3 past posts with pics also

itsallabtthem84
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 4:09 PM
In a envelope. I don't go al out on coupons., just use what I need.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaJane
by Jane on Feb. 9, 2012 at 8:34 PM

A binder with basball card holders and by isle.  Like soap on one page and then flip and shampoo on another.  They sometimes change a bit depending on the time of year.  Like in Dec I have 4 pages of soup LOL.

BlueberryBelly
by on Feb. 10, 2012 at 8:46 AM

When you go on all those coupon sites, do you have to pay a fee to be able to print the coupons? Are there some sites that will mail them to you? I'm trying to get more coupons, but every site I go to, wants money for the good ones...

Tfor2
by Tiff on Feb. 10, 2012 at 8:49 AM
1 mom liked this

I have never had to pay for coupons to print them. Try coupon.com, redplum.com and smartsource.com.

Wyndi
by on Feb. 10, 2012 at 8:51 AM

I have an expandable folder that I carry with me always. Just never know when I may spot a bargin that would be better with a coupon. LOL

MamaJane
by Jane on Feb. 10, 2012 at 9:09 AM

I never pay either. It's illeagal to sell coupons.  Coupon clipping sites say you aren't paying for the coupons but rather the service of them clipping them @@.  Whatever lol

I actually watch what I print now too.  Ink really adds up.  I'd much rather get my coupons from inserts.  I get 2 papers (a local and the big city) and my mom, fil and bil all give me their inserts.

johnny4ever
by Tracy on Feb. 10, 2012 at 9:31 AM

I get 2 sunday papers plus my hubby's aunt gives me all of hers..she  gets 5 sunday papers plus I print when it is a great deal!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)