Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cleaning & Organizing Cleaning & Organizing

I did about 55lbs of Laundry today and i was not planning on doing that today...but

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2012 at 1:44 AM
  • 57 Replies

Today, i washed in the largest washer that i could find at my local laundromat.

It was not the orginal plan for today, but i really wanted to get  linens and bedding stuff done as early as possible this week and out of the way.

So, I bulked up this week more than i do usually. I hit the ground running and did this extra large load this week just for good measure.

Every single week, I usually, replace all of my bedding linens. Do you think it is a good idea to replace all of your linens every single week or every two weeks?doing laundry

by on Feb. 14, 2012 at 1:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
johnny4ever
3 weeks till school starts!
Today at 7:22 AM
by on Feb. 14, 2012 at 6:42 AM
1 mom liked this

Once a week I replace sheet/pillow cases..depending on the temp of which ones I use

MamaJane
by Jane on Feb. 14, 2012 at 7:00 AM

That's a Kindergartner in laundry lol.

I aim for once a week.

Shlamoof
by on Feb. 14, 2012 at 8:09 AM
1 mom liked this

Yep.  Especially in my house.  Kids pee my bed at least once a week.

ArmyWife0105
by on Feb. 14, 2012 at 9:58 AM
1 mom liked this

I do mine once a week. Usually on Mondays (unless something comes up).

Proud army wife, mommy of two beautiful girls, and expecting a handsome little man!
pregnancy
epilepsymom
by on Feb. 14, 2012 at 10:04 AM
2 moms liked this

because I do not have washer/dryer at home and laundrymat so expensive, I do all bedding every couple weeks.. 

la_bella_vita
by Gold Member on Feb. 14, 2012 at 10:12 AM

Once a week

EDDES
by on Feb. 14, 2012 at 3:24 PM

Speaking about peeing in the bed; after doing all of that extra laundry yesterday, just to be ahead of the game b4 Valentines Day, this morning< i wakeup to quite a bit of pee in the bed again and then it was time to change them again; lots of fun and good times, also, i can tell you that i have Huggies Diapers to thank for that, they do leak every single time there is alot of urine in the diaper; it never fails. Pampers is my #1 choice for diapers w/ Luvs right next to it. i just bought Huggies this week in a rush & Huggies screwed me once again. I am seriously considering writing Huggies a letter about their leaky, not so great fitting, not so soft diapers. 

Always06
by on Feb. 14, 2012 at 4:05 PM
They'll probably just send you a coupon for a free bag, lol!

Quoting EDDES:

Speaking about peeing in the bed; after doing all of that extra laundry yesterday, just to be ahead of the game b4 Valentines Day, this morning< i wakeup to quite a bit of pee in the bed again and then it was time to change them again; lots of fun and good times, also, i can tell you that i have Huggies Diapers to thank for that, they do leak every single time there is alot of urine in the diaper; it never fails. Pampers is my #1 choice for diapers w/ Luvs right next to it. i just bought Huggies this week in a rush & Huggies screwed me once again. I am seriously considering writing Huggies a letter about their leaky, not so great fitting, not so soft diapers. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EDDES
by on Feb. 14, 2012 at 4:09 PM

For a free bag of what?shruggingconfusedfrustrated 

crzymmy5
by on Feb. 14, 2012 at 4:21 PM
1 mom liked this

I have SO MUCH STUPID LAUNDRY TO DO .... that my dh actually told me he'd install the new faucet/hardware on my kitchen sink if I get the laundry all done . LOL . poor guy ~ he's even frustrated

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)