Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cleaning & Organizing Cleaning & Organizing

Ugh males are so gross!

Posted by on Feb. 23, 2012 at 6:41 PM
  • 27 Replies

I just got done cleaning the toilets in my house. I have to say the one I share with my husband is the worst one. How is it he manages to spray the wall?! What does he do not aim in the middle of the night? UGH so gross. 

eye rolling

We've even HAD THIS DISCUSSION BEFORE! And it's still happening. And oh... he tried to blame the dog. Sure... the dog uses the toilet...

Is my husband just disgusting, or do other's have this issue house breaking the men in thier lives?

BabyFruit Ticker
Baby #2!

by on Feb. 23, 2012 at 6:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Shlamoof
by on Feb. 23, 2012 at 7:00 PM

There would be problems if my husband peed on the wall, lol.  I have 4 girls and one man, so no problems here :) 

FitAlyse
by on Feb. 23, 2012 at 7:01 PM

Ugh it drives me crazy!

MamaJane
by Jane on Feb. 23, 2012 at 7:13 PM

My husband doesn't but my boys do.  We recently replaced the baseboard in the downstairs bathroom because it was saturated with pee.  It's been 3 months and it's starting to get that sae lingering smell again.  I ticks me off!  Boys re so gross. lol

It did help my middle son do better by having him start cleaning the toilet. 

Homemaker4Life
by on Feb. 23, 2012 at 7:16 PM
Yeah, the males in my family are gross like that. Ick.
momofchey
by Member on Feb. 23, 2012 at 7:28 PM

It's my husband and 2 teenage boys,  I have the same problem.  All the time cleaning the bathroom

Bluetick
by on Feb. 23, 2012 at 7:28 PM
1 mom liked this
I broke dh from it! I forced him to clean the bathroom potty and floor everytime he went for a week! Then i bought lil boats (for potty training boys for him as a joke*** lol he thought that was "cool"! Lol since i made him mop aat 3am he no longer "misses"
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
johnny4ever
by on Feb. 23, 2012 at 7:44 PM

My son seems to hit the floor

Caitlin411
by Silver Member on Feb. 23, 2012 at 7:51 PM
I only have my husband and my son in the house so it's not too bad. I'm so glad I have 3 daughters!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wandep
by Pam on Feb. 23, 2012 at 8:55 PM

LOL

Quoting Bluetick:

I broke dh from it! I forced him to clean the bathroom potty and floor everytime he went for a week! Then i bought lil boats (for potty training boys for him as a joke*** lol he thought that was "cool"! Lol since i made him mop aat 3am he no longer "misses"

itsallabtthem84
by on Feb. 23, 2012 at 8:59 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes they are sometimes.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)