Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cleaning & Organizing Cleaning & Organizing

Where do you keep

Posted by on Feb. 23, 2012 at 7:31 PM
  • 16 Replies

your spices?

I keep mine sideways in the space around my microwave, and also some in the pantry.  I've added spices since this was taken.

by on Feb. 23, 2012 at 7:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Tfor2
by on Feb. 23, 2012 at 7:42 PM
In the cabinet next to the stove but I hate having to move a million bottles to find the one I need
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Caitlin411
by Silver Member on Feb. 23, 2012 at 7:53 PM
In the cabinet next to the stove. Each shelf has it's own basket so I just pull out which one I need.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
i.love.my.life
by on Feb. 23, 2012 at 7:53 PM
A spice rack on my counter
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaJane
by Jane on Feb. 23, 2012 at 8:21 PM

I have 2 baskets in my pantry.  I can remove the basket and find what I need pretty quickly.  I have a gazillion.

itsallabtthem84
by on Feb. 23, 2012 at 8:54 PM

On a shelf next to my stove.

Bmat
by Platinum Member on Feb. 23, 2012 at 9:16 PM

I keep mine in a clear plastic storage box in an upper kitchen cabinet. I can easily pull the box down and go through it.

auntietotty
by on Feb. 24, 2012 at 10:00 AM
2 moms liked this

We have an old dresser that we made into a kitchen island. It has 8 drawers. I keep mine in one of the drawers.

Here it is...the other side has the drawers.

Here's my spice drawer. It's really handy! (my big containers of salt and pepper are in a cabinet)

Then I also have a drawer that has baking powder, soda, cinnamon, vanilla extract, etc. in it...(baking type stuff)

Each drawer is designated for certain things...one has all the foil, plastic wrap, baggies, wax paper...one has placemats and cloth napkins..one has coffee filters, paper napkins, straws, etc....one has baking utensils (measuring spoons, cups, rolling pin) ...there's one for trash bags....

Bmat
by Platinum Member on Feb. 24, 2012 at 10:07 AM

This is so nice!  Very creative!

Quoting auntietotty:

We have an old dresser that we made into a kitchen island. It has 8 drawers. I keep mine in one of the drawers.

Here it is...the other side has the drawers.

Here's my spice drawer. It's really handy! (my big containers of salt and pepper are in a cabinet)

Then I also have a drawer that has baking powder, soda, cinnamon, vanilla extract, etc. in it...(baking type stuff)

Each drawer is designated for certain things...one has all the foil, plastic wrap, baggies, wax paper...one has placemats and cloth napkins..one has coffee filters, paper napkins, straws, etc....one has baking utensils (measuring spoons, cups, rolling pin) ...there's one for trash bags....

la_bella_vita
by Gold Member on Feb. 24, 2012 at 11:15 AM

In my lazy susan

wandep
by Platinum Member on Feb. 24, 2012 at 5:17 PM

I will have to take a picture later on..we have a small cabinet next to our stove and I have two small bins that they are stored in. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN