Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cleaning & Organizing Cleaning & Organizing

Let the spring cleaning begin!

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2012 at 12:08 PM
  • 6 Replies
2 moms liked this

I just have to decide where LOL.   But I have all of these from the influencer program to use!

And let me tell you, the laundry soap did AMAZING things for my daughter's blankie!  For 2 years that thing has been carried around, chewed on, drug through the mud and weeds, etc.  The corners are the worst because they are her favorite.  I've tried everything to get this thing clean but one wash in this stuff and it is clean!  Even the corners are pink again!  It's a light pink blanket so everything shows on it too.

And this is finally going away!

It's to the right of my stove and was one of those ideas hubby was so excited about I couldn't tell him no.  We both got laptops shortly after and it's never been used.  It's being turned into a pull out spice rack!  Yay!!!

Plus we are redoing our son's room, replacing our deck, refinishing our wood floor, and we have someone coming to tile our bathroom eventually too!

Now we just need time and funds lol

Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field, since the payment is pure love.  ~Mildred B. Vermont
by on Apr. 3, 2012 at 12:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
JasonsMom2007
by on Apr. 3, 2012 at 12:08 PM

But first I need to take my kid's Easter pictures!

MamaJane
by Jane on Apr. 3, 2012 at 12:46 PM

Awesome influencer!

We started a huge project in the back yard.  Also greatly in need of funding!

JasonsMom2007
by on Apr. 3, 2012 at 12:50 PM

The worst part is someone owes me $2,000!  If they would just pay me that would fund our deck project!  We have the stuff for the floor and tile (my cousin owns a tiling business and we are trading pictures of his granddaughter for tiling) and the paint for my son's room.

Quoting MamaJane:

Awesome influencer!

We started a huge project in the back yard.  Also greatly in need of funding!

Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field, since the payment is pure love.  ~Mildred B. Vermont
JasonsMom2007
by on Apr. 3, 2012 at 2:34 PM

Both of my kids are cooperating for pictures!  This is my favorite that I have edited so far...

johnny4ever
by on Apr. 3, 2012 at 8:20 PM

I got my influencers today to!!I was amazed at the amount of goodies!!!

connorsmommy120
by on Apr. 4, 2012 at 8:24 AM

I want to try Mrs. Meyer's SO badly but, no one carries it near me. When I go online, at Walmart it says that my store carries it but they don't! Lol. I guess I'll just have to order it online.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)