Whats your lists for today?
Taking kids to easter egg hunt first thing in the morning then..........
Pick up Yard
Clean Up Front of House
I have to get ready for Easter dinner today. I cleaned the bathrooms, polished one of the sinks, laundry, baked a birthday cake, made deviled eggs. Now I need to get the table set (and covered to keep the cats off.)
Dishes, laundry, bathroom and pick up toys
My List went as follows...
Clean & mop both bathrooms
Go to Easter Egg hunt
Work on basement Craft room some more
Sweep & mop Kitchen, & dining room
Spend time with hubby when he gets off work
Put together Easter Basket for DD
It's been a long, but very productive day over here!
So, up at 5... by 5:30 I was busy
1. Unload/load dishwasher
2. Fold clothes in dryer
3. Clean the stove (omg it needed it... i still can't get that build up off either....)
4. Wipe down the counters
5. Back to the bedroom: sort/match socks! yay!
6. Pick up the dirty clothes in the kidlet's room that he's missed...
7. Make the bed on the bottom bunk
8. Unpacked some boxes of shoes/clothes and either trashed donated or washed them
10. Sorted all the paper in my desk (there was a lot) that has been accumulating over the last year (I'm horrible about keeping my paperwork and stuff neat...)
9.I am currently sorting through the boxes of books to see what I can figure out to do with them.
I AM SOOOO TIRED OF SEEING THESE BOXES!!! lol
I am officially almost completely through with re-organizing my bedroom! HUZZAH!
Connect with CafeMom:
Switch to Mobile Site
Getting Started Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Part of the CafeMom family
© 2014 CMI Marketing, Inc. All rights reserved.
Already Joined? LOG IN