Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Best advice

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 1:32 PM
  • 10 Replies
1 mom liked this
I have gotten wonderful advice from this group. Too many to count.
What is the best advice you have received from this group?
Think back on all the posts and tell us what sticks it to you. Let's recap and make A list of the most helpful info
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 1:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MeganGallagher
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 1:49 PM
I got great advice on how to keep the toilet nice and clean! I just wish I could remember which advice worked best... I tried many of the suggestions. I think it was using vinegar on a paper towel, and then laying it down on the problem area right after flushing. I leftist there for a while and it worked great. The pumice stone worked wonders as well
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaJane
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 2:04 PM

Quoting MeganGallagher:

I got great advice on how to keep the toilet nice and clean! I just wish I could remember which advice worked best... I tried many of the suggestions. I think it was using vinegar on a paper towel, and then laying it down on the problem area right after fishing. I leftist there for a while and it worked great. The pumice stone worked wonders as well

That was from me!  I found that one through google and tried it out myself on a trickey stain that wouldn't come out. 

MeganGallagher
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 2:04 PM
Well thank you for that! Your a lifesaver!

Quoting MamaJane:

Quoting MeganGallagher:

I got great advice on how to keep the toilet nice and clean! I just wish I could remember which advice worked best... I tried many of the suggestions. I think it was using vinegar on a paper towel, and then laying it down on the problem area right after fishing. I leftist there for a while and it worked great. The pumice stone worked wonders as well

That was from me!  I found that one through google and tried it out myself on a trickey stain that wouldn't come out. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaJane
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 2:07 PM

Sheesh tons but I can't think of anything lol

MeganGallagher
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 3:48 PM
Lol oops. Meant flushing not fishing

Quoting MamaJane:

Quoting MeganGallagher:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
johnny4ever
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 6:14 PM

home made cleaners

AzariahsMother
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 10:27 PM

I can't think of just one, but I have liked all the tips or ideas that I have seen.

lovemymarine18
by Sarah on Apr. 20, 2012 at 3:02 PM

I keep wanting to try it too! But my toddler no longer naps and I don't want him trying to help lol. Maybe my husband will have time to help this weekend :-/

Quoting MamaJane:

Quoting MeganGallagher:

MeganGallagher
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 3:03 PM
Lol cute

Quoting lovemymarine18:

I keep wanting to try it too! But my toddler no longer naps and I don't want him trying to help lol. Maybe my husband will have time to help this weekend :-/

Quoting MamaJane:

Quoting MeganGallagher:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MeganGallagher
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 3:03 PM
Me too I love them

Quoting johnny4ever:

home made cleaners

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)