• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wonderful Question for everyone! lol

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:09 PM
  • 24 Replies

Do you get side tracked when you clean? lol. If so, what the heck ya do to stop that! lol. for an example.. I need to tackle my kitchen.....and...yea.. im on here of course! Anyways, happy wednsday! 

by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
crazymom729
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:14 PM

Yep, I usually start at the back and work my way into the kitchen which is last.  But it never fails, I go to put something in another room and BAM! Next thing I know I'm cleaning in there...hahaha

MamaJane
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:20 PM

Set a tuner!  Turn it on for 15 minutes and then come back to this post and tell what you accomplished.

lioness3e
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:35 PM

No, when it comes to cleaning and organizing I'm focused. Probably because I do both for a living. Its when I'm in the office I'm unfocused. I'm use to being on the go and not sitting still.

luvmyaustin
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:37 PM
1 mom liked this
I get side tracked all the time it seems like lol but i know i have all day so i eventually get it done
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MeganGallagher
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:58 PM
All the topine with cafemom. I stop after coming to this group. They are so helpful
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MeganGallagher
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 2:02 PM
This helps me a lot too

Quoting MamaJane:

Set a tuner!  Turn it on for 15 minutes and then come back to this post and tell what you accomplished.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xxxTrishy518xxx
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:06 PM

So from the time I posted this.. I have.. washed and hung 3 loads of laundry, cooked a chicken bacon sandwhich thing for my son and I, and picked up living room, then a Avon Customer came to Pick up her order and pay for it..   Hows that so far? lmao     but yet.. no kitchen yet LOL. my oh my..

MargauxG
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:11 PM

I like to try to do everything when the kids nap (clean, relax work out, watch tv...) and end up spending more of the time on FB or CM and regret it! Then I speed thru it as I cook dinner or something :/

toomanypoodles
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:42 PM

No.  I'm well focused. 

AzariahsMother
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:42 PM

No, when I clean that's what I do is clean.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)