Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Being more organized is a tough job!

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:50 PM
  • 10 Replies
1 mom liked this

Hi, I'm just joining your group. Presently, I am working on my house trying to get it organized. It's endless, but I must focus so that we don't spend hours looking for papers, clothes, stuff for taxes, etc.  I used to be so organized when I just had 5 little ones. I was in charge. Now, 3 have moved back home and occupy room which I could use as a scrapbook room, sewing room, or exercise room.  Somehow things will work out.

by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
EDDES
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:15 PM

coolladybug

EDDES
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:16 PM

oh hi i am Eddes, by the way,how are youwelcome to cafemomhave a nice day

LindaClement
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:35 PM

It's not endless, it just feels like it at the moment...

It takes time to get used to any change.

lioness3e
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:41 PM

Organizing is a life long process. With life changes and children grow, so does our space and how we use it. The key it getting the space manageable so when things change it won't take much to get it up and running again.

In your case, you lost a lot of space for 3 activities you enjoy. So this space is not yours anymore. I'd suggest keeping out what you need most and storing the rest and set up a small area for yourself in your room, or another space that can be opened up for just you. If not, you may have to go without until your circumstances change, again.

MeganGallagher
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:56 PM
Hi and welcome, how many kids do you have
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaJane
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:17 PM

Welcome !!!!

woliung8153
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:24 PM
Welcome to the group. Hope things get better soon with the change.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
la_bella_vita
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:46 PM

Welcome! lol @ the picture

Momtogirls0823
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 11:39 AM

Welcome!  I, too, will soon be starting to organize my house.  I finally got it all clean so the next step will be organization!  I say just do a little at a time.  It will eventually all get done.  Joining this group will help, too.  There are some great ladies here with some awesome ideas!  Oh, and I love, love, love the picture in your post!  It's so true!  :)

Shlamoof
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 7:47 PM

It would be so nice if the hallway never ended and we could have a room for everything ;)  Hang in there, you will do just fine.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)