Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cleaning & Organizing Cleaning & Organizing

A broom closet?  If not, where do you store your cleaning items, like the broom and mop bucket?

http://media-cache0.pinterest.com/upload/244461085992730665_qdIuIBsC_f.jpg

Found on pinterest, source unknown.

by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 6:07 PM
Replies (31-39):
hopealways4019
by Bronze Member on Apr. 28, 2012 at 7:33 AM
That's nice.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
connorsmommy120
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 7:59 AM

I keep my broom in the laundry room, next to the trash can. My steam mop, vacuum, carpet cleaner etc. are in a closet in the hallway... off our dining room.

ack86
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 8:02 AM
My broom and mop and bucket are stored between my fridge and the washer. All the sprays, mopping stuff and anything like that is under the kitchen sink, and the extra paper towels are in the bathroom cabinet.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
happy_momma_07
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 8:04 AM

mine is alot skinnier than that. no way i can fit the vacuum in there. its hard getting the door to stay closed with my mop that has a scrubber attatched, that sticks out a little. would be nice to have a place to fit everything together though. i keep most of the cleaning supplies on a shelf above the dryer. vacuum in my closet.the "broom closet" fits the broom, mop, a few scrub brushes, pet brush, dusters...by the way, now that im thinking about it, im going to give it a little make over today. :0)

SandraJo
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 8:29 AM
No broom closet. I put brooms and mops by the fridge, bucket goes under the counter.

I did have that roller hangy thing for brooms and mops once though! It was awesome. Only DH installed it in the dining room. :/ I told him he could have installed it by the door inside the garage. Since, ya know, the garage was right off the dining room. Open door, grab mop, done. DH thought it would be to inaccessible for me. Sigh...

Now he knows when he wants to do something like that for me, he buys the stuff, waits for me to come home, then I tell him where I want it. Then he installs it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
strungoutmom
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 12:52 AM

my swiffer and broom are in my laundry room and my vacume is in our spare bedroom

turtle07
by Member on Apr. 29, 2012 at 12:53 AM

no, i dont

turtle07
by Member on Apr. 29, 2012 at 12:54 AM

broom and mop are in the corner in the kitchen

turtle07
by Member on Apr. 29, 2012 at 12:55 AM

all cleaning supplies are under the sink

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)