Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cleaning & Organizing Cleaning & Organizing

Do you rely on your memory for important dates?  Or do you write it on the calendar?  I tend to keep them in my head because I never remember to check the calendar.

by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 8:50 PM
Replies (11-20):
dietsunkist
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 9:13 AM
I have to write everything down! My memory sucks lately
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3KidsOneMom
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 9:15 AM

I just sat down one day with a 2 inch 3 ring binder, some of those clear pocket things, some dividers, paper and then I got all my paperwork...My kids school calanders, coupons, buisness cards, my meal plans and then I just put it all together and organzied it the way I like. The clear pocket on the very front has a family picture (:

Quoting Jenni_Lynne71:

I need to make one of these, it just seems so mind-boggling that I don't even know where to start. Ugh! I have one kinda started thru flylady tho.

Quoting 3KidsOneMom:

I keep it in my family binder. thats where i keep coupons, calanders, cleaning lists, meal plans etc...

3KidsOneMom
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 9:18 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBS97GwwpJQ&feature=plcp

Watch Malitose79 on youtube LOVE her videos. This link is where i learned how to make mine.

Tfor2
by Tiff on Apr. 29, 2012 at 10:01 AM

alot goes in my calander but alot stays in my head too. I need to get better about the calander!

ShandellsBaby
by Member on Apr. 29, 2012 at 10:47 AM

i put them on the calendar on my desk and then on the calendar in the kitchen on my deep dreezer. that way i can always look at it and i know when all of our appts are and my ds1 tests are to.

JMama22
by on May. 1, 2012 at 8:53 AM
3 places:
Family color coded desk calendar on the back of the front door

My own personal day/month at a glance planner

Cozi Calendar that's an app on our smart phones. I love this one bc it's also color coded and I hav easy access to it on the go. And it's especially great for my husband who always forgets what's going on! It even has a shopping list section and to do list section. It's awesome!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
darci16
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2012 at 8:58 AM

I write things on the calendar on the side of the fridge, but I am usually pretty good about remembering appointment time's.

Momtogirls0823
by on May. 1, 2012 at 9:57 AM

I used to keep them in my head but I get them all mixed up.  I finally bought a magnetic calendar for my fridge.  It's for a whole month and is write on/wipe off.  Every month I change the month and write the dates on as they come to me.  The calendar has become a lifesaver!  It's right there in my face so I can't forget anything. That's really the way I need it.  

itsallabtthem84
by on May. 1, 2012 at 9:23 PM

I have to write everything down or I will forget it.

Bmat
by Platinum Member on May. 1, 2012 at 10:08 PM

I thought of this post today when I realized I'd forgotten something that I needed that I realized when I was in the master bath and should have written it down.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)