Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cleaning & Organizing Cleaning & Organizing

so i cleaned out a closet...

Posted by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 12:41 PM
  • 9 Replies
Got it nice and clean. And i finally hung up the random wall stuff in there. Picture frames, a painting print, and my wooden dragon carving that my dad got me a few years ago. So proud of myself.

Now however, my DD feels she must sing a song about the dragon everytime she sees it.

There's a dragon, and he loves me, and tinkerbell loves me too! And we'll play with the birdies, the dragon is my friend!

It's along those lines, all day. Sigh...cute, but i can see it getting annoying by the end of the week.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 12:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
MamaJane
by Jane on Apr. 29, 2012 at 2:50 PM

LMAO!  That's hillarious.  Reminds me of a song Courtney made up in Kidergarden. "Drip drop drip drop I love the rain. Drip drop drip drop something something something about making the flowers grow..." LOL It would drive me crazy.  However she's now a whiz at anything laguage related.  She's written several short stories and poems.  She's a musician too.  So Look out!  :)

And good job on the closet!  I have a ton of pictures sitting around. I either need to hang them or get rid of them.

Shlamoof
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 12:25 AM

Awww, lol.  How cute :)  Good job on the closet.

connorsmommy120
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 7:14 AM

aww!

connorsmommy120
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 7:15 AM

Good job, on the closet!

smile357
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 7:53 AM

She sounds cute. Great job on the closet. It feels good to finish something like that.

Momtogirls0823
by Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 12:53 PM

Great job on the closet!  That gives me motivation to finally conquer or linen closet!  It is such a mess it is driving me crazy!  Aaarrrggghhhh!  

CandyceG
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 2:12 PM

I feel you pain, lol!  My youngest has a song and dance about Dinosaurs that he made up one day.  He sings and dances all day long and at times I think I will go crazy.  I usually end up making a rule for the day that he can only perform in his room.  I really need to get a video of it cause I know when these days are long gone I will miss it!  

Bmat
by Platinum Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 4:42 PM

Aww.  Enjoy it. It won't last forever, and it will be a nice thing for you to remember.

Bmat
by Platinum Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 4:49 PM

It is a problem with pictures, I hate to throw old pictures out, but storage is difficult, too. A friend scanned hers into her computer, but for old pictures of great great etc grandparents, it doesn't seem right to discard them.

Quoting MamaJane:

LMAO!  That's hillarious.  Reminds me of a song Courtney made up in Kidergarden. "Drip drop drip drop I love the rain. Drip drop drip drop something something something about making the flowers grow..." LOL It would drive me crazy.  However she's now a whiz at anything laguage related.  She's written several short stories and poems.  She's a musician too.  So Look out!  :)

And good job on the closet!  I have a ton of pictures sitting around. I either need to hang them or get rid of them.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)