Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cleaning & Organizing Cleaning & Organizing

Spring cleaning!!

Posted by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 12:04 AM
  • 5 Replies

Today was spring cleaning part 2 lol. 
We started last weekend and did the living room but we werent able to get a lot done. So today DH and I did spring cleaning again. I didn't sleep last night and neither did he (we just couldnt get tired enough) we watched a movie til 3:30 am and both decided to do some homework. I felt like doing something else after half an hour so I got up and started prepping our new diapers. We started full force around 11 and here's what we got done:
I washed and dried 4 loads of laundry, 2 of the loads I had to wash twice (minus the load of cloth diapers, the 2 loads of inserts- 1 load needed to be washed and dried 3 times) I folded and put away 6 loads- some of it was bedding
Emptied dishwasher, reloaded ran and unloaded it again
deep cleaned both bathrooms
bleached all the trash pails
vacuum all the bedrooms
swept and mopped all the floors
packed up 6 or 7 boxes I think.,... I stopped counting after 3 lol
cleaned up our room (I've been slacking on cleaning in there so there was random stuff laying around)
cleaned out the fridge
took down some pictures and packed them
put away 2 laundry baskets of misc. stuff that I had collected from around the house
dusted everything

I think that's about it, I can't really remember right now lol. 

Anyone else done or started spring cleaning? What about today, get anything done? 

by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 12:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
johnny4ever
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 6:51 AM

almost done

connorsmommy120
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 7:06 AM

Yay! You got a lot done!

connorsmommy120
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 7:07 AM

I'm almost done with mine! It's hard for me to spring clean when I have to keep my windows closed. It's been cold here in MI.

Shlamoof
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 8:35 PM

I guess you could say I am doing spring cleaning.  If I am cleaning with vigor and the windows and doors are open, I consider it spring cleaning :)

kmencl3210
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 8:44 PM
Lol I couldn't finish with all the cleaning because the vinegar and bleach smells were too much for me

Quoting Shlamoof:

I guess you could say I am doing spring cleaning.  If I am cleaning with vigor and the windows and doors are open, I consider it spring cleaning :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)