Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cleaning & Organizing Cleaning & Organizing

~TIPS~*~ON~*~HOME~*~MANAGEMENT~*~BINDER?~

Posted by on May. 9, 2012 at 5:16 AM
  • 10 Replies

ok so i have had a binder i just called it my g! binder (goals binder) i just called it G! cuz i have a few binders for certain things and this one had a big G on it with a foam sticker...... anyways back on topic... im remaking it cuz if i do i will use it better and this one i made in high school...

if you have any tips for me that would be splendid :) once i get the money im going to buy another binder and dividers and sheet protecters so certain things can be written on with dry erase instead of printing a bunch of papers...

i want it to not have to be updated toooo much cuz im planning on moving by the time my son turns 2 (he is 6 month) into our own place.. most likely with friends for roomate(s) i just dont want to live with parents (either) forever you know?

anyways if you could supply me with some tips i would be very appreciative :) pictures would help as well lol :p and i have checked out the other posts for this and took a couple notes down from them.

by on May. 9, 2012 at 5:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
itsallabtthem84
by on May. 9, 2012 at 5:37 AM
I have yet done a binder, but really want to. I think it would help me out a lot on some things. So fo now I will just bump this post for you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaJane
by Jane on May. 9, 2012 at 8:12 AM
1 mom liked this
johnny4ever
Beautiful day!
Yesterday at 8:35 AM
by on May. 9, 2012 at 10:08 AM

Thank you Jane now I dont have to grab the link

MamaJane
by Jane on May. 11, 2012 at 10:43 PM

Quoting johnny4ever:

Thank you Jane now I dont have to grab the link

LOL  We are the link twins ;)

epilepsymom
by on May. 12, 2012 at 10:44 AM

I have a binder I call my "Fly lady" folder.. I love the tips in the link posted but I have no printer so I cant do much!!

In my folder I have routines for EVERYTHING.. For my daughter, I have her chores, then I break down every step needed to properly complete each chore!!!  

I also have a "Weekly Menu" and "Grocery List." Section, as well as calendar.. And My dd medical information

Bluetick
by on May. 12, 2012 at 11:20 AM
If I had time for a binder....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AzariahsMother
by on May. 12, 2012 at 10:39 PM

I don't have one.

la_bella_vita
by on May. 12, 2012 at 10:41 PM

Quoting MamaJane:

http://www.cafemom.com/group/114615/forums/read/15528295/Organization_Journals_and_Homemade_cleaning_solutions_guide

Here's a post where there are a bunch of links to binder posts.

gsprofval
by Member on May. 12, 2012 at 11:03 PM

I was going to suggest flylady.com for the binder and many other ideas.  It's a great website and the cleaning tools are wonderful!

nickygsmommy
by on May. 14, 2012 at 12:53 PM

I've been using one for 7+ years (modified FlyLady), and I suggust you make it as personalized to you live NOW as possible. My opinion on why I've been ale to contine using one for so long is that I constantly update it. Life is not a stagnant thing; it's always changing. You need to change as well.  As your sons gets older his naps, amount of laundry, eating habits, etc will change, and so your daily schedule will change. 

My main suggestion is just to make small, gradual changes to your schedule when using a HMB or whatever you want to call it.  It has to be doable...

Check out this link for FlyLady's Free BabySteps

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)