Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cleaning & Organizing Cleaning & Organizing

What's going on in everyone's lives this week?  Anything just happen?  Any events coming up?

by on May. 15, 2012 at 8:13 AM
Replies (31-35):
AzariahsMother
by on May. 16, 2012 at 9:49 PM
Work and school
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3tabb
by on May. 16, 2012 at 10:27 PM
Thank-you. He received one bronze, one ribbon, we have to wait for the results on the jump, and softball toss. After the Olympics we took him for a treat, after the treat he was so tired he fell asleep for approximately three hours. He said he had a great time.

Quoting MamaJane:

Good job to him!!

Quoting 3tabb:

My son has special Olympics tomorrow. Yay! This year has been hard for him. He's been having pain from his bunion. Other then that he is excited. And we are also getting him ready for his birthday and graduation. Oh my I am beyond happy for him. He had been going to school since he was 15 months old.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3tabb
by on May. 16, 2012 at 11:00 PM
2 moms liked this

My big little young man. Wearing his bronze medal. Woo-hew! It was a wonderful day.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovemymarine18
by Sarah on May. 17, 2012 at 3:09 PM

It would have been next April. If he stays in 6 months longer he'll have 10 years and actually get some benefits...He's so indecisive. :-/ But I support him 100% if he decides to stay in 10 years more then I'll be right here giggling at his indecisivness and trying to get us to get stationed on a beach ;)

Quoting MamaJane:

I was wondering about that too.  I thought he was gettingout soon.

Quoting lovemymarine18:

Thanks! I'm sure we'll be able to find something. I just can't spend two more years here. Because my husband decided he's not getting out lol. :)

Quoting MamaJane:

UGH!  Good luck on the house hunt and happy anny!

Quoting lovemymarine18:

They're still figuring out the "moisture" in my bathroom...so I'm missing a wall, my floor has been jackhammered up, there is dust ALL over my house...so basically I'm freaking out until they're done :-/ and we can't spend too much time outside because it's already 100+ here. 

But this weekend we're going to get out the kid pool and celebrate our anniversary! 

Other than that, we're looking for a new house...lol

la_bella_vita
by on May. 18, 2012 at 1:29 AM

We went to an interview for my daughter's school and she already knows everything she needs to know for the first day, yay!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)