Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's going on in everyone's lives this week?  Anything just happen?  Any events coming up?

by on May. 15, 2012 at 8:13 AM
Replies (21-30):
AzariahsMother
by on May. 15, 2012 at 10:58 PM
Walking the lake with a friend.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
newmomma1111
by on May. 16, 2012 at 4:17 AM

... trying to rearrange the bedroom... right now my son is 6 almost 7 months old and will be getting out of his bassinet and into his crib and we need to make the space... as well as making my hmb

MamaJane
by Jane on May. 16, 2012 at 9:40 AM

Good job to him!!

Quoting 3tabb:

My son has special Olympics tomorrow. Yay! This year has been hard for him. He's been having pain from his bunion. Other then that he is excited. And we are also getting him ready for his birthday and graduation. Oh my I am beyond happy for him. He had been going to school since he was 15 months old.

wandep
by Pam on May. 16, 2012 at 10:11 AM

How is your daughter's fever doing now? Hope all is better!

lovemymarine18
by Sarah on May. 16, 2012 at 12:37 PM

They're still figuring out the "moisture" in my bathroom...so I'm missing a wall, my floor has been jackhammered up, there is dust ALL over my house...so basically I'm freaking out until they're done :-/ and we can't spend too much time outside because it's already 100+ here. 

But this weekend we're going to get out the kid pool and celebrate our anniversary! 

Other than that, we're looking for a new house...lol

MamaJane
by Jane on May. 16, 2012 at 12:40 PM

UGH!  Good luck on the house hunt and happy anny!

Quoting lovemymarine18:

They're still figuring out the "moisture" in my bathroom...so I'm missing a wall, my floor has been jackhammered up, there is dust ALL over my house...so basically I'm freaking out until they're done :-/ and we can't spend too much time outside because it's already 100+ here. 

But this weekend we're going to get out the kid pool and celebrate our anniversary! 

epilepsymom
by on May. 16, 2012 at 12:45 PM

Been a rough couple weeks wiht my daughter!!  I was supposed to have her IEP on Tuesday but Monday the teacher called and said since she didnt give the 7 days notice the prinicpal wont allow the IEP to be held.

lovemymarine18
by Sarah on May. 16, 2012 at 3:56 PM

Thanks! I'm sure we'll be able to find something. I just can't spend two more years here. Because my husband decided he's not getting out lol. :)

Quoting MamaJane:

Quoting lovemymarine18:

itsallabtthem84
by on May. 16, 2012 at 6:55 PM

Nothing but a whole lot less drama.

MamaJane
by Jane on May. 16, 2012 at 9:30 PM

I was wondering about that too.  I thought he was gettingout soon.

Quoting lovemymarine18:

Thanks! I'm sure we'll be able to find something. I just can't spend two more years here. Because my husband decided he's not getting out lol. :)

Quoting MamaJane:

Quoting lovemymarine18:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)