Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cleaning & Organizing Cleaning & Organizing

I MUST have one

Posted by on May. 17, 2012 at 11:16 PM
  • 14 Replies

a steam mop that is.  My sister brough over her Steamfast mop and OMW!!!  It got the dirt out of my grout like it was nothing and got paint off multiple surfaces!  I am in love and must have one.

Recomendations?

by on May. 17, 2012 at 11:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
la_bella_vita
by Gold Member on May. 18, 2012 at 1:32 AM

I love mine! I have a shark.

lizmartinez
by on May. 18, 2012 at 2:42 AM
I have a bissel steam and sweep! I love it because I can basically sweep and mop in one step, and it's very easy to use. The little bin is easy to empty and the pads are reusable for it. It was 130 but I got a $20 rebate so it ended up being 110. Worth the money!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaJane
by Jane on May. 18, 2012 at 7:28 AM

not basic shark lol.  Anything else, go for it!

BTW I love the OMW.  I was just talking to my daughter about it and said "I'm sure it stands for wow but how cool is that?" so then we start saying other w words it could be and she comes up with "Oh my worcestershire sauce".  LOL  Love that girl!

johnny4ever
by on May. 18, 2012 at 7:28 AM
I love my Shark!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Shlamoof
by on May. 18, 2012 at 8:22 AM

Lol.  It was meant to be Oh My Word, but Worcestershire sauce is more appetizing :)

Quoting MamaJane:

BTW I love the OMW.  I was just talking to my daughter about it and said "I'm sure it stands for wow but how cool is that?" so then we start saying other w words it could be and she comes up with "Oh my worcestershire sauce".  LOL  Love that girl!

TwoOnTheWay
by on May. 18, 2012 at 8:45 AM
I have a Haan! It is the only one that actually sanitizes surfaces... With babies on the floor it is a must! Love it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaJane
by Jane on May. 18, 2012 at 9:42 AM

Well duh!  I thought it was Oh my wow.  LOL!  DUHDUHDUH!!!!  I feel dumb

Quoting Shlamoof:

Lol.  It was meant to be Oh My Word, but Worcestershire sauce is more appetizing :)

Quoting MamaJane:

lovemymarine18
by Sarah on May. 18, 2012 at 3:17 PM

LOL I totally thought wow too :) 

Quoting MamaJane:

Well duh!  I thought it was Oh my wow.  LOL!  DUHDUHDUH!!!!  I feel dumb

Quoting Shlamoof:

Quoting MamaJane:

lovemymarine18
by Sarah on May. 18, 2012 at 3:18 PM

p.s. I LOVE my Shark!

itsallabtthem84
by on May. 18, 2012 at 3:46 PM
I have looked into steam mods before, but haven't really decided on getting on or not.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)