Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cleaning & Organizing Cleaning & Organizing

QOTD 5.22

Posted by on May. 22, 2012 at 11:55 PM
  • 10 Replies

Do you and your husband/SO divide up chores?

Proud mommy of four amazing kids and happily married to my high school sweatheart <3

Proud Mod of Babies  May 2010 Babies Cleaning and organizing

by on May. 22, 2012 at 11:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bcharadva
by on May. 23, 2012 at 1:20 AM
Yes!!! I try to do it all but he always helps out. He works a lot and I feel bad if he does stuff but I always fall back a lil so he does help out a lot!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
itsallabtthem84
by on May. 23, 2012 at 5:11 AM
Not really. He usually sleeps all day since he works 12-15 hour graveyard shifts 6-7 days a week.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wandep
Please join my group Cleaning the Flylady Way. We'd love to have you! :)
Today at 3:42 PM
by Platinum Member on May. 23, 2012 at 7:15 AM

No, he works a lot of hours and I stay home with the kds so I do most of them. He will do the yard work, and trash. He does help out with bath time for the kids and cooking/dishes sometimes.

erienne06
by on May. 23, 2012 at 7:22 AM
Yes he mows the lawn, cleans the litterbox, takes out the trash, and washes dishes. I take care of everything else.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Moms_Angels1960
by on May. 23, 2012 at 8:00 AM

He helps out when he can during the summer I am a SAHM and 9 months out of the yr I work. He does his own laundry all the time, helps with dishes, folding laundry, he does most of the mowing I do lots of weed pulling.He doesn't however clean a bathroom or vacuum or sweep & mop or dust naything. He takes out the trash sometimes sometimes I do sometimes the dd does. Then he burns it.

johnny4ever
by on May. 23, 2012 at 8:20 AM

not really

connorsmommy120
by on May. 23, 2012 at 9:18 AM

He takes care of cleaning our trucks, taking the trash out, and the outside cleaning. He helps me, when I need him to. Or if he comes home and he can tell I've had a bad day.

la_bella_vita
by Gold Member on May. 27, 2012 at 3:31 PM

No, I do what I can and he helps when he can. It works great and we never argue about cleaning.

Tryshx
by on May. 27, 2012 at 4:00 PM

nope the only thing I cannot do is take the garbage out (I can't walk down the stairs with the bag) so he does that, and occasionally he'll do the dishes but I don't like him to.

toomanypoodles
by on May. 27, 2012 at 11:40 PM

There are a few chores that are reserved for him, but my two teenage daughters and myself do the chores every day. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)