Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cleaning & Organizing Cleaning & Organizing

whats on your plate?

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2012 at 3:46 PM
  • 14 Replies

cleaning never ends does it?

what do you have to do today?

by on Jun. 4, 2012 at 3:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bluetick
by on Jun. 4, 2012 at 3:55 PM
Make dinner
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JeremysMom
by on Jun. 4, 2012 at 3:59 PM
I have to work from 7:45-5:15 and then I have to pick up my son and take him to cub scout camp from 6-9. After that we are going home and I need to get everything ready for tomorrow (lunches and dinner made, clothes laid out, etc), and clean the bathroom. It's going to be like this all week.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaJane
by Jane on Jun. 4, 2012 at 4:02 PM

VBS tonight.  I'm waiting on my last kid to be picked up and I need to run to the store because I didn't get the stuff last night (I do snacks). I'm suposed to be there by 5:15 and that isn't going to happen.  I'm finishing up dinner now.

itsallabtthem84
by on Jun. 4, 2012 at 4:02 PM
Nothing except look for some baby shoes in my garage.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaJane
by Jane on Jun. 4, 2012 at 4:04 PM

Quoting JeremysMom:

I have to work from 7:45-5:15 and then I have to pick up my son and take him to cub scout camp from 6-9. After that we are going home and I need to get everything ready for tomorrow (lunches and dinner made, clothes laid out, etc), and clean the bathroom. It's going to be like this all week.

We have scout camp next week.  Ours is during the day though and since I work I can't help.  I feel useless, like everyone else is having to take care of my kid.

Anyway you will be glad when friday comes!

ballerina.2006
by Member on Jun. 4, 2012 at 4:06 PM
Get all the clothing caught up (1 load washing and 2 to wash) and hopefully my huge clean clothes pile put away.

Dds room must be spotless so we can tear her carpet up and lay the wood flooring the next 3 days.

Living room needs picked up

Dhs pile in front of the fish tank needs to disappear

Bunny cages need cleaned..

Plus all the other things like meals, loading/unload dishwasher, workout, store, etc
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wandep
Hope everyone has a great week!!! It's almost Christmas time!!!
Today at 9:39 AM
by Platinum Member on Jun. 4, 2012 at 5:51 PM

I had my dentist appt today and we have swim lessons tonight. My kids already know how but there is always improvement. So they are going for the next two weeks. :)

MeganGallagher
by on Jun. 4, 2012 at 6:07 PM

whats for dinner?

Quoting Bluetick:

Make dinner

MeganGallagher
by on Jun. 4, 2012 at 6:08 PM

smart thinking... and fun!

Quoting wandep:

I had my dentist appt today and we have swim lessons tonight. My kids already know how but there is always improvement. So they are going for the next two weeks. :)

MeganGallagher
by on Jun. 4, 2012 at 6:10 PM

what a busy day!!

Quoting ballerina.2006:

Get all the clothing caught up (1 load washing and 2 to wash) and hopefully my huge clean clothes pile put away.

Dds room must be spotless so we can tear her carpet up and lay the wood flooring the next 3 days.

Living room needs picked up

Dhs pile in front of the fish tank needs to disappear

Bunny cages need cleaned..

Plus all the other things like meals, loading/unload dishwasher, workout, store, etc

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN