Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cleaning & Organizing Cleaning & Organizing

I prefer....

Posted by on Jun. 8, 2012 at 10:06 AM
  • 9 Replies

To clean at night when everyone is out of my way (of course I can't vaccuum then but eh).  I would rather go to bed and wake up to a clean house so I can enjoy being a mama rather than having to play Molly Maid because the house was disheveled when I got up.

What about you?

by on Jun. 8, 2012 at 10:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
MamaJane
by Jane on Jun. 8, 2012 at 10:08 AM

I clean all day but yes I pick up before bed and make sure the kitchen is clean.  I hate waking up to a dirty house.

gmadiane
by on Jun. 8, 2012 at 10:11 AM

its only me and dh so its pretty easy to keep clean, I like to clean when he leaves for work so he does not track up my tiles, but I do make sure the kitchen is cleaned everynight because I cant stand to wake up to a mess

Tryshx
by on Jun. 8, 2012 at 10:29 AM

Well I tidy up all day and after everyone goes to bed I get down and dirty...  Last night was the bathroom I scrubbed it from top to bottom...  Or if no one is here I really enjoy cleaning.  But if DSS and/or DH are here they make it difficult...

Quoting MamaJane:

I clean all day but yes I pick up before bed and make sure the kitchen is clean.  I hate waking up to a dirty house.

Bmat
by Platinum Member on Jun. 8, 2012 at 10:41 AM

I agree. I love waking up to a clean house. Especially the kitchen. I tell people to wash their own dishes because I don't want to get up in the morning to dirty dishes in the sink.

Moms_Angels1960
by on Jun. 8, 2012 at 11:56 AM

I am usually tired at night especially when I work all day long which I don't in the summer months but I prefer to do muine when dh isn't home.

johnny4ever
by on Jun. 8, 2012 at 3:17 PM

I clean whenever!

wandep
Feeling excited for the New Year! :)
Yesterday at 7:03 PM
by Platinum Member on Jun. 8, 2012 at 4:10 PM

Ditto!

Quoting MamaJane:

wandep
Feeling excited for the New Year! :)
Yesterday at 7:03 PM
by Platinum Member on Jun. 8, 2012 at 4:11 PM

My hubby makes it difficult for me to clean too. lol

Quoting Tryshx:

Well I tidy up all day and after everyone goes to bed I get down and dirty...  Last night was the bathroom I scrubbed it from top to bottom...  Or if no one is here I really enjoy cleaning.  But if DSS and/or DH are here they make it difficult...

Quoting MamaJane:

itsallabtthem84
by on Jun. 8, 2012 at 4:56 PM

I like cleaning more at night becuase I am a night owl mostly and no one gets in my way. I usually vacuum when everyone is in the shower that way I don't have to worry about anyone getting in the way then too or waking anyone up. Most of the time my kids can sleep through anything.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN