Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Trailblazer organization

Posted by on Jun. 14, 2012 at 3:11 PM
  • 8 Replies
Hello So I need some organizing tips. We live in our vehicle especially in the summer because all the kids activities and we take a 2 week road trip . This year we are west coast bound. Anyways I need organizing ideas. Any ideas what to do with cords for phones, iPod chargers,. Have them in a binder with pockets but kind of a pain when trying to drive. Any ideas??? I try to keep a cooler with water bottles, snacks, a couple blankets, extra clothes, sports clothes and equipment. Also towels, swim suits, Laptop for when we are trying to waste time and watch a movie. Any suggestions for stacking bins . I don't know need any suggestions. The back end of the trailblazer isn't very big.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 14, 2012 at 3:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Moms_Angels1960
by on Jun. 14, 2012 at 4:29 PM

Are you a member of Pinterest they have some awesome organizational tips on there.

LindaClement
by on Jun. 14, 2012 at 6:10 PM

I agree! Also, try lifehacker.com... they have solutions for all kinds of problems, including a lot that I think 'hey! I never noticed what kind of a pain that is!'

Quoting Moms_Angels1960:

Are you a member of Pinterest they have some awesome organizational tips on there.

Moms_Angels1960
by on Jun. 14, 2012 at 6:17 PM

Quoting LindaClement:

I agree! Also, try lifehacker.com... they have solutions for all kinds of problems, including a lot that I think 'hey! I never noticed what kind of a pain that is!'

Quoting Moms_Angels1960:

Never heard of lifehacker I'll have to check that out Thanks.

LindaClement
by on Jun. 14, 2012 at 6:18 PM
1 mom liked this

You'll love it!

Quoting Moms_Angels1960:

Quoting LindaClement:

Quoting Moms_Angels1960:

Never heard of lifehacker I'll have to check that out Thanks.

Nutmeg101
by on Jun. 14, 2012 at 6:36 PM
Call Pod is a nifty gadget that you plug in the one- and everything else plugs into that. It might help cut down on the cords.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
la_bella_vita
by Gold Member on Jun. 15, 2012 at 10:57 PM

I would look on pinterest

itsallabtthem84
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 1:30 AM

Did you find any ideas?

HollyHawk333
by Member on Jun. 20, 2012 at 1:55 AM
For cords take a wipe box or something of that size and toilet paper rolls(we colored them deferent colors) the cords fit in each little roll and if color codes easy to grab. Then If possible utilize floor space (below carseats and such. We always pack things we will need during the trip and an over night bag below the girls car seats. We also put a cooler with snacks and drinks on the floor between seats. Then on the seat we put a basket each of entertainment stuff for driving time. I have an intrepid and we fit two adults and two kids plus all of our stuff in it so we try to utilize all our space.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)