Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cleaning & Organizing Cleaning & Organizing

Cleaning 6-16?

Posted by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 9:59 AM
  • 31 Replies

What cleaning tasks do you have for today?

by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 9:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bmat
by Platinum Member on Jun. 16, 2012 at 10:00 AM

bathrooms, laundry, change bed, kitchen floor, basement steps, water plants

wandep
by Platinum Member on Jun. 16, 2012 at 10:24 AM

I just cleaned the kitchen and started a load of towels in the wash plus rebooted the dryer from yesterday. I am trying to get the laundry done up so I can start packing for our trip on Tuesday.

I also need to pick up hot spot areas throughout the house and get my daughter's room ready just incase my dad comes down early to spend the night with us so we can leave out on Tuesday morning. He will be driving myself and the kids. My mom will be riding with my brother and his family. We're all going to the beach..yay and no rain this coming week!!! YAY!!

Bmat
by Platinum Member on Jun. 16, 2012 at 10:27 AM

What a time to look forward to! I love the beach!  Have a great time.

Quoting wandep:

I just cleaned the kitchen and started a load of towels in the wash plus rebooted the dryer from yesterday. I am trying to get the laundry done up so I can start packing for our trip on Tuesday.

I also need to pick up hot spot areas throughout the house and get my daughter's room ready just incase my dad comes down early to spend the night with us so we can leave out on Tuesday morning. He will be driving myself and the kids. My mom will be riding with my brother and his family. We're all going to the beach..yay and no rain this coming week!!! YAY!!

Bmat
by Platinum Member on Jun. 16, 2012 at 10:28 AM

I am done except for the laundry in the dryer and making the bed once the linens are dry.

Moms_Angels1960
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 10:28 AM

Quoting wandep:

Oh how exciting you will have so much fun! Yippee!!

Moms_Angels1960
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 10:29 AM

Well, I stayed up until after midnight working on dusting, cleaning off the computer.

I have already done dishes, made the bed, had breakfast.

Now, I am working on the rest of the house since we will have people here for a BBQ tomorrow.

Bmat
by Platinum Member on Jun. 16, 2012 at 10:31 AM

*nodding*  Company is a great motivator for me to clean.

Quoting Moms_Angels1960:

Well, I stayed up until after midnight working on dusting, cleaning off the computer.

Now, I am working on the rest of the house since we will have people here for a BBQ tomorrow.

darci16
by Silver Member on Jun. 16, 2012 at 10:39 AM

I need to rake up some pine needles in the yard, 1 load of laundry, unload dishwasher and if I'm real energetic I may start a little work in the garage. I need to get rid of some things and sweep it up. I can park my tahoe in there but it's getting a little tight, and I'm spoiled by having my car in there, keeps it cooler when you go to get in.

Have a good Saturday!

wandep
by Platinum Member on Jun. 16, 2012 at 10:42 AM

Thanks, we do this every year and have a blast! :) We are going to stay from Tuesday - Saturday...come home Saturday. :) I just wish hubby could go..he has to work. :(

Quoting Moms_Angels1960:

Quoting wandep:

Oh how exciting you will have so much fun! Yippee!!

wandep
by Platinum Member on Jun. 16, 2012 at 10:43 AM

Sounds like fun!!! What are y'all having to eat?? :) YUM!

Quoting Moms_Angels1960:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN